ze shuttle truck

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
sweet! owning a unimog is on my list of life goals... mmm

Jul 26, 2004
Seattle, WA
this ain't the best pic of it, but here's my shuttle truck

83 toyota on 35" bfgs, detroit lockers front and rear, dual transfer case(super low gears). it'll go probably 90% of where that unimog went in those videos (not that easy though)

rockcrawling is one of my other hobbies (lot more expensive though!)

ZJChaser

Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Orange County, CA
MY crawlin baby, also my daily driver...shes up for sale(trade) though as I need a pickup now. 35"s Detroits, 4.56's, 4 link long arms........blah blah
Unimogs are sweet. one of my local offroad shops uses the volvo portal axles in their competition buggy.
bummed I lost most all of my good wheeling pics when my server crapped out.

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
I always wear my helmet in a shuttle. Prevents those unforeseen smacks to the noggin from handlebars, low branches and those crazy shuttle drivers. Sweet ride though. Looks like Moab slickrock.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
Kornphlake said:
I like how all the passengers still have their full face helmets on, might I presume the driver is a tad on the reckless side?
well at least the ones that were on board the unimog were smiling, the ride up in the 4x4 toyotas (with chains and huge tires) had helmets on and were scared to death.

actually it wasnt a reckless driver thing, its just that the mud was so slippery and the road itself was WILD.