Quantcast

Zerode G-1 Raffle To Benefit The Dirt Club

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Okay guys so we are getting close. There are no more Black MD/LG frames and sounds like Rob is out of CCDB's also. So shock will be an RC4 BTW. We are beginning to get parts ordered the Dorado is in just need to make some calls to Hope and Shimano!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Ordered all parts today. Just need to ring up Shimano and order the Saints and then get wheels on order from SUN RINGLE. Tickets have been going OK also if you buy $25 worth you get one ticket for free!!!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
nice, glad I went for that, almost just got $20 worth!
Nice! Am placing the brake order tomorrow and tires. that will cover us on parts then we just need the frame to get sent. We are getting close so got your tickets bought ASAP!

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
just bought 5 tickets, will i get some kind of receipt for them too?
So we are going to give ticket numbers in EXCEL. So the first ticket sold will be 1 and so on. Then once we are done we will use Rondom.org to select the winner. Then we will email, post on facebook and forums the winners name!

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I've got a bunch of tickets... No idea what the numbers are!

Any word when the draw is taking place?

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Okay people we pulled the winner just a few minutes ago! A big congratulations are in order for Douglas Gasser the winner of the 2012 Zerode G-1 raffle.

We have almost all the parts still waiting to get the Saints ordered. Once we make contact with Douglas we will get his frame built up and ready to ship. I will take some beauty pictures first though.

Thanks to all that entered and we may do something like it again in 2013!

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Okay people we pulled the winner just a few minutes ago! A big congratulations are in order for Douglas Gasser the winner of the 2012 Zerode G-1 raffle.

We have almost all the parts still waiting to get the Saints ordered. Once we make contact with Douglas we will get his frame built up and ready to ship. I will take some beauty pictures first though.

Thanks to all that entered and we may do something like it again in 2013!
lucky guy!