Quantcast

Zoom Zoom .... New Wheels!

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Well I said goodbye to my Jeep last weekend. After over 6 years with her I realized she was soon going to cause me more headaches and burn a hole in my pocket in repairs (15 years old, 158k miles). Now that I am in a financial position to replace it I had been looking into a few different vehicles.

Last Sunday I ended up driving home with an '07 Mazda 3s Touring. Costco pricing was great and my credit score landed me awesome financing through BECU. So here she is.

2007 Mazda 3s Touring, Hatch, Sport Auto Trans, Galaxy Gray, Black Leather, 6CD In-Dash, Moonroof.

I'm adding all weather floormats, a cargo tray & net and I've been exchanging PM's with Zedro to get some info on how he setup the hitch to use his Sportworks.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Sport Auto - 5 speed with manual. I know, but I've owned manuals and to be honest they are fun but as a daily driver in traffic I'd rather have the auto.
still a slushbox! your left leg is going to atrophy now :(

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
I actually like those stock wheels. Too bad they didnt come in chrome though. I guess you could always have them chromed.

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
Well I said goodbye to my Jeep last weekend. After over 6 years with her I realized she was soon going to cause me more headaches and burn a hole in my pocket in repairs (15 years old, 158k miles).
So sad...I LOVE jeeps. You should have sent it to me...I'm always looking for a car. I would have taken real good care of it.

:happydance: :cupidarrow: