Quantcast

Zune HD, is it any good?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I've been happy with my Zune and will buy a ZUNE HD when the prices drop a little.

I hope they make a zPhone.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

Hardly....I don't like iAnything and Microsoft is the only true competitor. Both the Zune's I have are sturdy and I've had no problems. The music files I have on my computer play on all players with no back and forth between media types or any rights management issues.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Hardly....I don't like iAnything and Microsoft is the only true competitor. Both the Zune's I have are sturdy and I've had no problems. The music files I have on my computer play on all players with no back and forth between media types or any rights management issues.
Sure.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Cool I'll stop at Big Lots and get one.

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
I have one.

It is pretty sweet. I really like the menus and lay out of the whole thing. The internet browser is alright. I didn't really expect much from it honestly. It lags some times [for like less than a second, if that] when zooming in. The radio is nice. Video playback is good. Load times are fast. There are less than 10 apps out currently, most are games but there is a weather app and a basic calculator. I figure more will be out soon/soonish.