Quantcast

§§§ Monday zoom zoom §§§

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

I had a glorious night of sleep last night. :fancy:

Had a nice time hiking about yesterday. Finally got my car looking the way I want it to. Hopefully will sell quickly.

Another day a cruising with my windows down talking with farmers. Let me check if I’ve got a meeting to go to. . . Nope.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello friends! Got out for a trail run yesterday, which was actually kind of fun. The sidewalks around here aren't much better honestly.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just had a meeting with "enterprise architects" from Europe - somehow my meeting scheduled between 3 people ballooned into 8. Pretty frustrating dealing with these guys that want to have an overview of everything and a plan, yet when I ask for a slideshow/overview it takes two weeks. And being in Europe they are totally disconnected from anything going on here in North America. I've also been put in a strange position to represent our entire business group on a subject matter - these guys clearly want to take over, and maybe they should, but aren't speaking up. I'd be more than happy to hand over the reigns to them on this thing. :banghead:

Anyways, coffee'ing it now.

For some real work now..

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My final Kingdom Trails tally for the four day MTB weekend was 105 miles and 11,000' of climbing. Feeling tired but good this morning. I was going to run early this morning but it's dumping rain and I am not in the mood to run in that. Later, I hope.

We may be getting a new five month old foster dog today. The foster we had last week had to go back, which was planned because we went away for four days, and we are not taking her back because she plays way too rough with our dog. The adoption group asked us to take this new one to get her out of the kennel. Our short/long term goal is adopt another dog so I call taking in these foster dogs "tryouts."

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Had to touch up a few areas on a wall yesterday, good thing the paint noticeably didn't match, despite it being the same can. What to do with that...

Otherwise, it's more of the same. Rain and work.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Between the elk bugling, rutting and the DSO going nuts at them last night, a piss poor sleep was had.

I gave up and put in ear plugs at 130.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hi all

was going to have to drag my carcass into hospital for work, but the resident I was to work with called in sick. so no reason to. wfh instead.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
final stretch in preparation for the City to Shore ride, doing the century this year. definitely don't feel as prepared as I did last year in terms of training & base miles. less concerned about endurance but just saddle sores. ordered a fresh set of bibs (hopefully they arrive in time), and considering swapping out my saddle.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I had scheduled today off but after burning 4 days with COVID, I chose not to. Well, technically I'm working today, but from home and only during the 3 meetings I have today. Otherwise I will likely be in the shed. It's raining currently, so no morning walkies.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'm strongly considering changing mine out as well... I'm pretty sure it's worn out.
if you're feeling the rails and poky part of the seat clamp rubbing against your anus (as opposed to jdcamb's Anus) then it probably is

not to kink shame, of course