Quantcast

§§§ Monday zoom zoom §§§

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Mainline United started it's take over process of the gates and ramp over here about 10 o'clock this morning. One of their rampers dropped dead in the break room before lunch.

I'm not much for signs, omens, and other ill portents, but damn.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Mainline United started it's take over process of the gates and ramp over here about 10 o'clock this morning. One of their rampers dropped dead in the break room before lunch.

I'm not much for signs, omens, and other ill portents, but damn.
A few years ago we had a manager go missing in the middle of their shift, was eventually found dead on the shitter.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
need to research taking a shit with a incinerator toilet....or just drive to the gas station....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
What a fucking nightmare. So the VFW got a check for $650 from the Oregon Bowlers Association that I get to use to purchase $50 Fre Meyer gift cards, then decide them between us, Scappoose VFW and the Scappoose American Legion. I still have gift cards from last year. WTF people. If you want to donate then donate. Don't stipulate what we do with the funds

And I get to do a photo op with our $650 Ed McMahon check for the Columbian. :rofl:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So about an hour for everybody to get there. SMRT!!
At a certain point, you're an hour away, no matter what you do. IMI (Dacono) is basically Brighton and 45min-1hr north from me. SBR (Callahan) is 1.5hrs south. 20-30min east of Denver will be 45min-1hr. Most places have tracks 1hr+ away and usually not this many.

As it is, for practice groups, we do a north-south order. The Ft. Collins group is close to IMI, so that's their local track. The Littleton/Lakewood/HR group are local to Action. We'll just primarily drive IMI after Dec 31, going to SBR occasionally.

Why not take over Dacano's track?
What's the point? There's no issue at IMI. We're losing a local track. The goal is to replace it with another local track, not change ownership of one of the existing.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
At a certain point, you're an hour away, no matter what you do. IMI (Dacono) is basically Brighton and 45min-1hr north from me. SBR (Callahan) is 1.5hrs south. 20-30min east of Denver will be 45min-1hr. Most places have tracks 1hr+ away and usually not this many.

As it is, for practice groups, we do a north-south order. The Ft. Collins group is close to IMI, so that's their local track. The Littleton/Lakewood/HR group are local to Action. We'll just primarily drive IMI after Dec 31, going to SBR occasionally.

What's the point? There's no issue at IMI. We're losing a local track. The goal is to replace it with another local track, not change ownership of one of the existing.
You should open a track in your back yard. :homer:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Was looking for something else in the race footage and found this. Her closing speed at times is ridiculous. We just need to work on passing to take advantage of that closing speed. If I can find footage through this same track layout from earlier this year, the speed improvement with coaching has been massive. She wastes almost no track. She is still learning how to drive the motor, but damn she's gotten better.