Quantcast

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Wednesday GMT ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
surely there is. My pièce de résistance is Bringing Back Bush. Let me know what you think about how my vision translated.
Is that the one with Sarah Vandella? I found her performance in "Make My Wife Squirt" to be much more compelling.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
LULZ. Been here 15 minutes and the place is all a tizy due to "undeclared firearm". Ooops........ Someones not flying anywhere today!
there should a a steel time out cage in the middle of the airport for fucksticks like that

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
the way our company is setup, our pay increases and annual bonus are linked to performance review, so for us it's pretty damn important.
In my former life incentive pay was targeted at 25% of base (for average performance). In theory payouts could max at 200% of that. This is where my bikes and news cars came from so I was very tuned into performance metrics and reviews. Raises are like compound interest, you want every sliver of a percent you can get.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Conference call over. You know when a group uses a program, how they should be involved with it's replacement? That's not what I just experienced. Great program and will be way better than current once fully developed, but we really should have been more involved. Not just mgmt, but the monkeys in the trenches, because we know how the programs actually need to work.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Conference call over. You know when a group uses a program, how they should be involved with it's replacement? That's not what I just experienced. Great program and will be way better than current once fully developed, but we really should have been more involved. Not just mgmt, but the monkeys in the trenches, because we know how the programs actually need to work.
No you don't. The architects will take care of all that... the people actually DOING the work don't have any idea what the program should do. :rolleyes:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
blasphemy.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
No you don't. The architects will take care of all that... the people actually DOING the work don't have any idea what the program should do. :rolleyes:
There are weaknesses to the existing program that the internal team has found work around's for. The external team was not aware of these solutions and were the ones involved in the new program build. I use the program 8hrs/day and have for 3 yrs (most sr); their most sr has maybe 8hrs/month for the last 5 years. Different animal entirely...

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Did a performance review yesterday for all my employees. It went like this: "Hey Jessie I think we should give everyone but diego a raise. "(diego started 2 weeks ago and got 3 days off paid for 4th of july). She replied: " Hows 10% sound."

Then i went mountain biking. First time in a while after work, need to do that more. Brought home a pizza for the family. Karla was drunk, PMSing and shaving three of the five dogs. I got yelled at, but was apologized at in the morning.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Did a performance review yesterday for all my employees. It went like this: "Hey Jessie I think we should give everyone but diego a raise. "(diego started 2 weeks ago and got 3 days off paid for 4th of july). She replied: " Hows 10% sound."

Then i went mountain biking. First time in a while after work, need to do that more. Brought home a pizza for the family. Karla was drunk, PMSing and shaving three of the five dogs. I got yelled at, but was apologized at in the morning.
Sounds like you should be starring in your own reality show.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
There are weaknesses to the existing program that the internal team has found work around's for. The external team was not aware of these solutions and were the ones involved in the new program build. I use the program 8hrs/day and have for 3 yrs (most sr); their most sr has maybe 8hrs/month for the last 5 years. Different animal entirely...

Don't question the architect. They know what's best for you...

:D

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Sounds like you should be starring in your own reality show.
We got interviewed for one I think. But the lizards said documentary so we talked about recycling and the environmental stuff of the business. My sisters weren’t there so we didn’t get a chance to do something crazy or have a fight. Everyone is too private to do a show anyways and low key.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Yep, sounds about right.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
It's 3:30 and I'm the only one in the office and I have my bike in the truck outside the window just looking at me, waiting to go.

Any guesses as to what's gonna happen?