Quantcast

ÅåååååÅÅÅåå .... FRIDAY GTM ...... æææÆÆÆÆææææ

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
8 miles 3500 ft or so. Would like to hit cutthroat pass but not sure if my friends will be organized enough to do the 3 hour drive and not get stuck in the dark.
Cutthroat Pass was one of my first backpacking trips! Love that hike.
A couple other good ones would be Colchuck Lake, it might be a good option a little closer and pretty, no matter the weather. Granite Mountain would be awesome if it isn't too overcast as well.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Cutthroat Pass was one of my first backpacking trips! Love that hike.
A couple other good ones would be Colchuck Lake, it might be a good option a little closer and pretty, no matter the weather. Granite Mountain would be awesome if it isn't too overcast as well.
Colchuck looks awesome, but was hoping to avoid Leavenworth. Traffic is probably a shit show with Oktoberfest.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy hell, I have a 1:00 meeting then I am blowing this pop stand. I haven't felt this underappreciated since I split from my ex wife. WTF happened?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I just paid and signed up for a 240km road ride (split over two days) to help fundraise for cancer research next summer. The heck have I done....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Pre-lunch ride just as good as lunch ride. 5 miles of straight up and straight back down.

Someone has been doing quite a bit of nice work at el Montaña Verde. Me likee.
that means the green mountain. im soooooo bilingual today

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
14.5 mile ride after dropping the boy off at day care. Came home, stacked firewood, picked him up from daycare, stacked more firewood and did some chainsaw. Now beers.

I see a garbage plate on the menu tonight.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I survived another day of DH at Thunder. We got a bit of rain, a bit of sunshine, smiles for miles. 15 runs, 30+ miles of descending, shitton of air on Gronk, my legs are toast, life is good.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
winning! my little guy went to the basement to try and drag his pedal bike out. so I said, OK... let's try this again. (at 4 y.o. he's great on his run bike, but never really got the turning the pedals part). so out we go... I get him to put his feet on the pedals... and off he went. fucking awesome. and a bunch of neighbours were out and cheered him on, which I think helped. I foresee mountain biking with both my boys next year.

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
i think i know that guy...:D
This time around we'll supply the beers :cheers:

Best part was hiding them....as if anyone would find them up there. You could have killed us, tossed our bodies in the river and no one would have found the bodies for decade(s). :rofl::rofl:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Colchuck looks awesome, but was hoping to avoid Leavenworth. Traffic is probably a shit show with Oktoberfest.
Yes, I forgot the Icicle Creek entry... go Snow Lake side, it's just a few more miles and a trip down and up Asgard, right? No big whoop.