Quantcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
heeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

me happy, won $100 bar tab at pub........all goooone now.

Now to sleep and then tomorrow off skiing for 3 days, Back Sunday night hot date tuesdaynight then off skiing for 4 days straight after work on Wednesday. :love:

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Bitchen. I'm on disability after dislocating my shoulder on Monday. Rescues in 12+ft surf are lame.

Anywho, I'm fueling my alcoholism in the off time.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Pretty much anything, boston punk (drop kick murphys), Blues, Jazz, metal, garage rock, classical, reggae/Dub, house drum&bass..... pretty well anything except manufactured pop bands and gansta rap. :)

Currently in the CD carrosel is Coldcut Vs DJ Krush (house/drum&bass), Tom Waits, Lee scratch perry, Pixies.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
DaveW said:
Pretty much anything, boston punk (drop kick murphys), Blues, Jazz, metal, garage rock, classical, reggae/Dub, house drum&bass..... pretty well anything except manufactured pop bands and gansta rap. :)

Currently in the CD carrosel is Coldcut Vs DJ Krush (house/drum&bass), Tom Waits, Lee scratch perry, Pixies.

That's pretty sweet. But check out against me sometime. They are the shiz

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Bloody hell!!! :eek: :hot:

I have been advertising for a room mate for my house and this girl rang up on friday (while I was away) and the other room mate said sure come around on Monday night, and forgot to tell me.
So Monday night rocks around and he's out and I had the head phones on so i didn't hear the door.

In the email today was this.......

Hi dave,

moneygirl21 (view feedback) has an enquiry regarding your classified:
Maupuia, 3 bedrooms, $100 pw (Classified no. 65276284)

Thank you for not answering your door when I turned up to meet you at 730pm! Thats really bad mannered and in plain and utter words "****ed up" but thank you for wasting my time i guess you two faggots were busy ****ing each other in the ass while i was knocking lol. Dont reply, no need I dont know you and glad I didnt get too.you deserve a bad feedback !!!!!!

Next step: Reply to this email or email moneygirl21 at xxxxxxxxxx.com

Thanks for using TradeMe.
http://www.trademe.co.nz

I truely am at a loss as to what to think of this lass?!?!?!?!?! :help: :hot:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
DaveW said:
Bloody hell!!! :eek: :hot:

I have been advertising for a room mate for my house and this girl rang up on friday (while I was away) and the other room mate said sure come around on Monday night, and forgot to tell me.
So Monday night rocks around and he's out and I had the head phones on so i didn't hear the door.

In the email today was this.......

I truely am at a loss as to what to think of this lass?!?!?!?!?! :help: :hot:

Bwahahahahaha

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
DaveW said:
I'm actually really glad I didn't meet her..... stuff having someone like that in the house!

You ever check out that band?

Gimme a favorite band of yours to check out (Underground....FOR THE SAKE OF GOD)

Status
Not open for further replies.