Quantcast

သူကပြောတယ်စနေနေ့ gmt

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Did you drive one? Ruby Hill was a bust. Crowded, both with little kids skidding on the jump line and old men casing them. Mariko was whiny then apparently got sick from the heat and puked once. At least Yuna had a good time.
Negative. Won't let you drive one. I'm trying to track down an R-Design to get a better idea, as the P* is the next level above that.
Did do spacing with Hannah and Haley though. It will be snug, but fine. I'll probably replace the rear bench with the built-in booster and once both girls are big enough, out it back to normal. $1000 addition and it won't match perfectly, but will work much better for space in the rear seat.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I worked on others bikes so they could go riding. Setup the suspension on my ex's bike. She looked good in her new shorts.... Even her bike smells like fresh laundry. How can that be? I use the same detergent yet I don't smell like Laundry??

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Negative. Won't let you drive one. I'm trying to track down an R-Design to get a better idea, as the P* is the next level above that.
Did do spacing with Hannah and Haley though. It will be snug, but fine. I'll probably replace the rear bench with the built-in booster and once both girls are big enough, out it back to normal. $1000 addition and it won't match perfectly, but will work much better for space in the rear seat.
Think hard about the size.
I’m a non-wookie, fit 6’4 and my wife’s v60 is too small for me. I’ve driven it maybe a dozen times in the 1.5yrs we’ve had it.
Our family of 4 (15 and 12yo boys) barely fits.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Think hard about the size.
I’m a non-wookie, fit 6’4 and my wife’s v60 is too small for me. I’ve driven it maybe a dozen times in the 1.5yrs we’ve had it.
Our family of 4 (15 and 12yo boys) barely fits.
6 yo and 6m old. Wife is 5'5". Haley is behind me and once she is too big will move behind Wifey. Hannah will be behind Wifey for another 2 years then transition to behind me. My propensity for holding cars >5 years is not high and we have the Infiniti which is a 7 seater for when we are all traveling together. Plan is thought out, as we have to do it for the Forester.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
how you people go through helmets (and cars) like that is beyond me. i ride like a hack and beat the shit out of my cars and both last well beyond the typical RM lifespan...