Quantcast

-{||— F R I D A Y —||}-

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Got to visit a plant from a completely different division at work today. Always cool to go to other places and see how different it is and yet somehow still the same. They manufacturer injection molded parts, which was cool to see. They mentioned a part that is made out of multiple pieces of injection molded carbon fiber, which are then welded together. I wanted to see how that was done, but didn't get the chance.

This looks heavy..

And on the local work front, on Sunday we're ripping out the entire network at a building and upgrading it. New toys...yes yes yes everything will be properly labeled. Got my label maker ready to wage war.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
67?

View attachment 179043

74/75 during the day. 71 at night. had been doing 70 at night but the kids were complaining they were cold.

we asked for a wifi thermostat for the new a/c furnace, so i will be programming that.
4:30 now and AC still hasn't come on, despite being >90* most of the day. 3* from turn on temp, so it might go on, but not likely.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Putting those drying racks to good use?
Ha, not this season. The guy who has them is still sitting on last year's crop of dried cots. I would start my own dryer except I can't babysit it for the next week.

Drive over here and I can send you off with a few hundred pounds.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ha, not this season. The guy who has them is still sitting on last year's crop of dried cots. I would start my own dryer except I can't babysit it for the next week.

Drive over here and I can send you off with a few hundred pounds.
:drool:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
All Blacks vs. Ireland tonight. Ireland on tour. It’s 1:1 and this is the third and final game so it’s a nail biter.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
:wave:

Got to visit a plant from a completely different division at work today. Always cool to go to other places and see how different it is and yet somehow still the same. They manufacturer injection molded parts, which was cool to see. They mentioned a part that is made out of multiple pieces of injection molded carbon fiber, which are then welded together. I wanted to see how that was done, but didn't get the chance.

This looks heavy..

And on the local work front, on Sunday we're ripping out the entire network at a building and upgrading it. New toys...yes yes yes everything will be properly labeled. Got my label maker ready to wage war.
I get to see some cool places at work, one place had a CNC with a 4m rotating bed thingy at ground level and a lathe with something like 6m between centers.
A friend walked me through his workplace, it was awesome, they rebuild big earthmoving equipment engines.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Tried to ride, had switched to my backup wheel since I had popped a nipple 5 pedal strokes into the climb trail last time. But the years-old tape would not seal and I found out that yes, a shock pump WILL fill a tire...but it's not optimal. Went back home to put a tube in it and of course my old tube with 5 patches no longer holds air, so back to the bike shop to get another tube. Not great.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Lolz. I feel your pain. Mine was complaining she was hot at 73, and cold at 71. I don't know how I'm supposed to work with that.
Buy her a 850 fill down jacket. Make her put it on when she says that.