Quantcast

<~•~>Toosday<~•~>

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Summer has come early, got through 5L of water today at work.
I have decided that I am too fat but have also decided to nothing about it, so Summer is going suck some serious doodle this year.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got a lot of stuff to catch up on today. plus annual review at 11:00, which should be fine.

might squeeze in a quick ride while the kid is at football practice this evening. weather is sweet this week.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, beautiful friends. I am still dealing with a foot/ankle injury but dragged myself around the track for a five mile jog this morning. I am heading to Kingdom Trails for a four day MTB weekend so I am hopeful that four days off from running will help this naggy injury heal. And about that MTB, the weather looks OMG AMAZEBALLS.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Conditions for the ferry flight and what inspections we actually need to do. Actual work has been done for at 24 hours.
that sounds infuriating.

/me spun in to work, and did not get hit by a car. people leaving/entering the close work garage (at which's bottom level I lock up) made for the closest encounters.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I recently started doing yoga before bed and noticed I'm down 15 pounds over the last 2 weeks. Granted I had COVID, but I have been making an effort and it's showing. The knee is killing me, so I know if I drop 40 pounds that will help. Kinda pissed I managed to hit 251, but I am pretty lazy. :rofl:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Cold seems to be breaking up, another day or two should do the trick.

heading to Kingdom Trails for a four day MTB weekend
have fun whydontcha?

I recently started doing yoga before bed and noticed I'm down 15 pounds over the last 2 weeks
2 weeks seems pretty rapid, don't be bummed if some of that comes back after not sick.
I'm down 15 since June. I feel great. Mostly from riding more and moar this year, and drinking a lot less beer.

I should get back into yoga, because #oldguy

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
School has been back in session for a week and half of my coworkers with kids have Covid cases in their homes.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Usual spate of things on tap for the day. Work, and when I'm not working I'll be working.

Gotta fill some nailed holes, drill and screw a bunch more, then start in hanging crown molding.