SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
you live like fred flintstone
Don't other people eat al fresco when it's warm out? :confused:

he does have nice terracing in his back yard, to his credit
1695145797259.png

Someone lent me a thousand piece picture puzzle two days ago, finished it this morning, having accomplished nothing else in the interval.
Sounds... kinda obsessive. NTTAWWT.

and he shaves his beard with a bumblebee in a clamshell.
I don't know what this means, but I can't grow a beard. :(

I am sick. Like a flowing river. This sucks.
Couple weeks after school starts. Sounds about right... :homer:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Boss asked me to make some meme's to send to staff who are doing emails and work outside off their office hours (we have a big problem with this, and I'm one of the guilty parties being told off for doing 70+hr weeks).
I don't think he'll like the result?
I had some spare time on the overnight shift today, so I took a screen shot of him yawning during an online meeting to use as the starting point for the memes.

1695146172660.png

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Boss asked me to make some meme's to send to staff who are doing emails and work outside off their office hours (we have a big problem with this, and I'm one of the guilty parties being told off for doing 70+hr weeks).
I don't think he'll like the result?
I had some spare time on the overnight shift today, so I took a screen shot of him yawning during an online meeting to use as the starting point for the memes.

View attachment 200778
looks more angry than yawning

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
I work in emergency management, when there is an emergency, you pretty much don't stop until it's sorted.
I get called in when it's at the point of requiring an "All of government" response.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
so the splint thing goes on your hand, the little patches are for color samples, and the red thing goes over your cock...