Quantcast

€€€€ €uro Monday GTM €€€€€

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Made pizza last night, forgot how damn good home made pizza is. Need to become a millionaire and quit my job so I have time to make dough every day.

Picking up a new front door for the Casa this afternoon, and hopefully finishing my drywall patches and spraying texture tonight.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Roquefort is delicious

You all should acquire and consume some
I need to do a head-to-head with Roquefort and Stilton blue... I sure do love me some stinky cheese.

two fridays ago i made a pizza with figs, shiitake mushrooms, prosciutto, and grueyere.

last friday i used smoke gruyere instead of regular gruyere and it was a bigger improvement than i was expecting.
You do realize that gruyere is *not* the same as roquefort, right? :clue:

:D

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I need to do a head-to-head with Roquefort and Stilton blue... I sure do love me some stinky cheese.

You do realize that gruyere is *not* the same as roquefort, right? :clue:

:D
if y'all like blue cheeses, if you come across some, give Bleu d'Auvergne a try. Slightly creamier than Roquefort.

I have now officially started my work 'shift'. With the kids schooling from home, my wife and I are taking turns working since there's no way we both can work at the same time with them home.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Why? Because this was strictly a lab for outpatient lab work at a City Hospital. How much more accurate is this information when it's something supplemental to 4 pages of intake forms, being asked in the waiting lobby where there's 50 other people?
Or, is privacy not important anymore??
It's potentially medically relevant.

If you think that's bad you should see what a hernia test is

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
You're getting blood work, and may have introduced or suppressed hormones in it but sure, okay.
Thank You Doctor.

Why not have that question be part of the written intake form and have some other question be part of this oral pop quiz exam before returning to your seat amongst 50 other people just a few steps away?

Context is just as critical as content.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
You're getting blood work, and may have introduced or suppressed hormones in it or several other things going on that that question may address, but sure, okay.
Now am totally unsure as to what you're trying to infer with 'suppressed' or 'introduced' variables and verbal challenging - is there some immediate-reaction to the oxygen stream for the Doctor? Does this activate the microchips??
There's a massive microchip shortage at the present time, not everyone is so affluent...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Called the line as I was scheduled for jury duty. They do not need jurors this week. Therefore I have fulfilled my service and don’t have to do anything.

I think I’ll go karting tomorrow. Would go skiing but no new snow and I’m going Wednesday with the wife already.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
since we're still on cheeses, my favourite all-time cheese I ever tasted was a Basque tomme I bought in Bayonne. I'm pretty sure it was an Ossau-Iraty. If your fromagerie has it, I highly recommend giving it a try. Tomme cheeses in general are among my favourites. A Tomme de Savoie brings me back to the verdant, flowering pastures of Les Portes du Soleil and the amazing riding there...

I also like semi-ripened goat cheeses covered in ash. Get one of those, grab a baguette, and go wine tasting in the cellars of the Loire Valley (you use the goat cheese to cleanse your palate between different barrels), and I swear to the good Lord you will be transported to a magical place. Pro-tip: sleep off your wine tasting amongst the rows of vineyards....