Quantcast

€€€€ Euro Trash Friday GTM €€€€

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I just watched the last episode of Breaking Bad season 4. The explosion scene and then the Lily of the Valley plant! :panic:
After you said you'd started from the beginning I got my wife to start watching as she'd never seen it. We're about to start season 3. She also now suspects every old RV of being a meth lab.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Last Pisgah solo epic I only put a liter or so in my pack, but took my water kit. (Sawyer and Cnoc bag) So nice not to have 3L strapped to your back while grinding up an hour long climb to get to the trailhead.
Yup. @Full Trucker and I did a rather large ride (for me) earlier this summer and the "filter break" in the middle was most welcome. As was not dragging around an extra 4lbs of water...

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, I saw Camper Van Beethoven at CBGB’s.
which would be cool on its own.
but no, there’s more.
I went with a friend named Stacey, who brought her new fuck toy, Steve. Who she met while he was filling up his van that he lived in when that was sketchy. Well, turns out Steve, who brought a bunch of X, happened to be the old boyfriend of the chick in CVB that played violin.
ok.
so, while I was standing next to them taping the show, they proceeded to completely fuck in the pit, so vigorously that the CVB fiddle chick could see them.
David Lowry was staring.
much hilarity ensued.
ahhh...the fucking ‘80’s!

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yup. @Full Trucker and I did a rather large ride (for me) earlier this summer and the "filter break" in the middle was most welcome. As was not dragging around an extra 4lbs of water...
Yup, water kit is less than 6 oz.

Stopped at a stream campsite, got water and had lunch at the fire ring. It's definitely the way to roll for all day rides.