year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've got a half marathon Saturday and it is going to be 50 degrees and windy with rain showers. I am not sure how to dress for that. I've done a lot of racing but not in those conditions. I prefer to err on the side of being warm, so I may just do my usual shorts and t-shirt but with arm warmers added in.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
The new furball is really sharp. He has mastered stairs. He stopped whining when placed in a dog crate to sleep at night. No pooping in the house, He can't hold his bladder for more than 3 hours but we are working on it and he is getting good at coming when we call his name.

Easy day on the docket. If all works out I will get to take a lunchtime walk on the banks of the San Joaquin river. Win

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I've got a half marathon Saturday and it is going to be 50 degrees and windy with rain showers. I am not sure how to dress for that. I've done a lot of racing but not in those conditions. I prefer to err on the side of being warm, so I may just do my usual shorts and t-shirt but with arm warmers added in.
Sunday is halloween. Clearly you need to wear an inflatable dinosaur costume.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Feel like I slept well for the first time in ages, which is great. Still car shopping. In the past two days, I've seen three genesii on the road. On the way in this morning, I followed a 5.0. I feel like it's a sign.

and I passed 19 CX-5s.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Caught my thumb in the car door jamb yesterday. Slept like crap. Who woulda’ thunk it could hurt so much.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

I love books. I try not to engage in excessive, mindless consumerism, but there will always be a place in my heart and home for another book.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Trying to communicate with customer support at NetApp is the absolute freaking worst. I've had to open a few cases for different things over last few days and its almost as if they don't read what I've typed. Wow.

And thats how today is going to go, I guess. Took over an hour to get to this building today. :butcher:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
House next door to us is going on the market tomorrow. @Nick or @6thElement you wanna be our neighbor?

Also yeah, that's my truck and our van in our driveway in those first couple of photos.

Edit to add: or @Pesqueeb or @JohnE ? Assuming @stoney and @Toshi wouldn't be able to pry themselves from the D-town metro.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
House next door to us is going on the market tomorrow. @Nick or @6thElement you wanna be our neighbor?

Also yeah, that's my truck and our van in our driveway in those first couple of photos.

Edit to add: or @Pesqueeb or @JohnE ? Assuming @stoney and @Toshi wouldn't be able to pry themselves from the D-town metro.
$1200 in taxes??????? you got like, jobs out there?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

is dirt considered a yard out there?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Yeah... and get this - there's a Proposition on the ballot this fall to *REDUCE* the residential property tax assessment rate. Backed by... you guessed it, Colorado Rising Action, a right-wing PAC.
Is that prop 120, I think that's to reduce it on multi-family or commercial units isn't it?

(Not that I can vote legally or anything)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Prop 120 reduces property tax assessment rates for both residential and non-residential.

The Colorado legislature apparently pre-emptively cut the balls off the proposition, for the most part...

"The big wrinkle with Proposition 120 is that state lawmakers this spring re-wrote the property tax code in a way that significantly reduces its scope. Under the state’s new, more granular property tax law, Proposition 120 would apply only to multi-family properties and lodgings, like hotels and bed-and-breakfasts."

Every election cycle here I get more irritated by the Amendment & Proposition process, because the right-wing bullshit train is long and people are generally pretty stupid. :mad:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The Colorado legislature apparently pre-emptively cut the balls off the proposition, for the most part...

"The big wrinkle with Proposition 120 is that state lawmakers this spring re-wrote the property tax code in a way that significantly reduces its scope. Under the state’s new, more granular property tax law, Proposition 120 would apply only to multi-family properties and lodgings, like hotels and bed-and-breakfasts."

Every election cycle here I get more irritated by the Amendment & Proposition process, because the right-wing bullshit train is long and people are generally pretty stupid. :mad:

Need to cut taxes for the landlords and developers so they can trickle down the savings to the little guy.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Salida likely has insufficient Thai food quality and certainly insufficient direct flights for my wife’s tastes

Doin’ manly things this morning

CA687795-9EC8-4BF5-A1D7-078FF7D9F405.jpeg
8E3436AA-BFA6-4A5C-BB60-E96A419279D6.jpeg
B28C4276-2F7B-419F-BF2A-85A6E5D27ED0.jpeg

furniture for mountain house