Quantcast

€☆₩¥ Insomnia Turdsday ¥₩☆€

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
House next door to us is going on the market tomorrow. @Nick or @6thElement you wanna be our neighbor?

Also yeah, that's my truck and our van in our driveway in those first couple of photos.

Edit to add: or @Pesqueeb or @JohnE ? Assuming @stoney and @Toshi wouldn't be able to pry themselves from the D-town metro.
If only!
Yeah... and get this - there's a Proposition on the ballot this fall to *REDUCE* the residential property tax assessment rate. Backed by... you guessed it, Colorado Rising Action, a right-wing PAC. :disgust:

Yes... yes it is.
Couldn't help but notice that Colorado Rising was responsible for at least 2/3rds of the proposals on the ballot this year. I actually appreciate their efforts, in that it means I can safely be against the proposals without having to do too much digging into what they entail.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
other than digging and working at a nonprofit, here's my charity work for the year done. woodburned ax trophies for a local halloween race (called the stanley creek massacre). better prizes than pie? you be the judge.
1635478425784.jpeg

1635478458775.jpeg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
other than digging and working at a nonprofit, here's my charity work for the year done. woodburned ax trophies for a local halloween race (called the stanley creek massacre). better prizes than pie? you be the judge.
View attachment 166735
View attachment 166736
Cool, but might I suggest some Halloween appropriate patina ? Needs fake blood on the blade and bloody fingerprints on the handle. Whole milk with red food coloring should do the trick.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Had this by chance at a friend’s place, been trying to find it ever since. It’s always sold out because it’s superb. At $10 a can it frickin should be.:eek:

156F051F-C72B-4547-8386-3FC0969C0585.jpeg

A lively West Coast IPA.
jumping with notes of fresh
citrus, coconut and
passionfruit and grounded
by a bright malt base.
Pouring a gleaming copper
gold colour and boasting an
overload of Sabro, Simcoe
and Motueka hops, this beer
Will energise your tastebuds
and leave you craving
another trip to Electric City!
DRINK FRESH - STAY RAD”

Heh my phone can cut and paste from photos now.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
So right now many good salad things, especially avocados and capsicums are fully in season — NZ$1 each. They are both amazing right now, we’re eating loads of salad. It’s great. The cost of fresh food is highly variable in NZ. 700% range not unheard of.