Quantcast

∆π∆ middle FTS gmt ∆π∆

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Damn this week is dragging. On a positive note temps look to be about 80 with low humidity and sun into the weekend. Now if only I can make it that long without seriously beating somebodies ass in the office that would be great.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Tired! Drinking coffee then heading out to meetings most of the day.

Brakes still not sorted out. Im about out of patience. (grumble grumble grumble)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Tired! Drinking coffee then heading out to meetings most of the day.

Brakes still not sorted out. Im about out of patience. (grumble grumble grumble)
with everyones complaints about basically every brake out there, i'm honestly considering ponying up for trickstuffs when the time comes.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Packing the bike tonight to leave for Whistler tomorrow afternoon. Got all.of my stuff laid out already. Dropped Haley's bike to get the bb threads chased yesterday.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
with everyones complaints about basically every brake out there, i'm honestly considering ponying up for trickstuffs when the time comes.
Im honestly considering going back to saints and doing the warranty dance every 2 years.

I wonder what it would take to make some pistons out of stainless or similar... :think:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Yesterday wasn't the day, so perhaps today is. FIL is being very particular about hiding anything and everything in the drywall seams, which is a very laborious process.

In other news, time to get to the archery shop and get my bow dialed in. Whitetail season is only a month away.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
you do realize all you have to do in new england to get a deer is just drive around at night? you're bound to hit one eventually
Sounds cheaper and less frustrating my way.

Though if we are talking about roadkill deer, nothing comparrs to cruising the Wisconsin highways during the fall. We saw at least a deer carcass every mile.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I ran five miles at the track before dawn and there was a guy there doing sprints while hacking and coughing the entire time. I just wanted him to STFU. I don't know why that was annoying me so much but he was disrupting my quiet time.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Last day with this view out my cubical area's window, as my company is ditching the Freedom Tower for cheaper, smaller, more soulless space in some anonymous midtown office tower. No more daily reminders of when everything in the world went pear shaped. No more walking past tourists taking kissy-face peace-sign selfies in front of a mass grave. And sure, my DNA is on record with homeland security just for the privilege of working in this giant glass phallus thrusting upward from the crotch of capitalism. It's a small price to pay compared to the high prices I pay just to eat lunch around here. Meanwhile, my company is downsizing its per sq ft and human capital footprint, hiking up its proverbial skirt and thrusting out its pert breasts in order to appear fiscally attractive enough to be bought asap.

Happy god damn hump day, internet people.

Image from iOS (3).jpg

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Last day with this view out my cubical area's window, as my company is ditching the Freedom Tower for cheaper, smaller, more soulless space in some anonymous midtown office tower. No more daily reminders of when everything in the world went pear shaped. No more walking past tourists taking kissy-face peace-sign selfies in front of a mass grave. And sure, my DNA is on record with homeland security just for the privilege of working in this giant glass phallus thrusting upward from the crotch of capitalism. It's a small price to pay compared to the high prices I pay just to eat lunch around here. Meanwhile, my company is downsizing its per sq ft and human capital footprint, hiking up its proverbial skirt and thrusting out its pert breasts in order to appear fiscally attractive enough to be bought asap.

Happy god damn hump day, internet people.

View attachment 136634
Hooray Freedum?

Jesus, feel like I ought to buy you a drink. That was the most depressing thing I've read in a while. :( Good luck man........

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
if i wind up selling my DH bike i'm seriously considering pulling them and putting them on my megatrail.
Speaking of selling DH bikes, a good friend of mine is taking possession of the tenth GG/DH Beta today for a trial run. If it works for him, I’ll be “selling” it to him for a nominal fee. Pretty stoked that the bike might go to someone who will really dig it, use it, and (kind of) appreciate its history.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Speaking of selling DH bikes, a good friend of mine is taking possession of the tenth GG/DH Beta today for a trial run. If it works for him, I’ll be “selling” it to him for a nominal fee. Pretty stoked that the bike might go to someone who will really dig it, use it, and (kind of) appreciate its history.
that's cool. i can't wait till my kids are older and i can start riding DH more often again.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
ohohoh
wednesb0rk
considering volunteering at the local habitat for humanity, maybe what I learn there can one day be used to build a shed as fancy as JBP's

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
We're out of oatmeal. :( Riding Dyke Trail Loop today, then fucking off this evening. Bonus, I scored a free massage yesterday! Much needed after endless riding.

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
made Shakshuka last night. can't wait to eat the leftovers.
4 day weekend coming up. kinda stoked about that.
Will be fishing, soaking & hiking all weekend.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Today is a long day, 8 AM-10 PM. Gotta pay for the Tesla somehow, right?