Quantcast

∆‹«©©ƒé鮆 --- Monday GTM --- ‘‘ππœœ|Ω…ç√

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
anybody sold anything through facebook? I love the ad exposure through their classifieds, but I couldn't add shipping without apparently creating a "buy order" dealio. Now somebody clicked "buy" and shit's all fucked. He's paying more and I'm getting less money, and facebook wants my bank account. Before I cancel his order and tell him to go through paypal, thoughts?

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
anybody sold anything through facebook? I love the ad exposure through their classifieds, but I couldn't add shipping without apparently creating a "buy order" dealio. Now somebody clicked "buy" and shit's all fucked. He's paying more and I'm getting less money, and facebook wants my bank account. Before I cancel his order and tell him to go through paypal, thoughts?
have used it only for local pickup

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I have literally sold about 20k through Facebook market place this last week. Way better than CL

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Quite the crew at the GFF pad this morning

View attachment 173831

From left to right,

Yours truly, @jimmydean, The infamous frame builder Oscar Camarena, and @boostindoubles

If you havent heard of Oscar I suggest you read this little tidbit https://journal.brooksengland.com/how-big-do-you-want-me-to-be-simple-bicycle-co/

Pretty sure the property value went down 30% while they were all here.
i'm assuming this was after the cj because you're all smiling

gonefirefightin

free wieners
i'm assuming this was after the cj because you're all smiling
It was more of a poo flinging party than a CJ, I believe the username dropping was like Salt Bae, the 80/20 thread came up with mentions of @sikocycles @buckoW and even @Westy was mentioned along with several others.

And that was after phone calls with @sunringlerider and @Full Trucker. Was connection day for the RM

We were trying to convince Oscar to join the collective since he actually builds bikes for a living. but apparently he is a very temperamental mexican that has a penchant for vulgarity and crude behavior, I said he would fit in great with the other 30 of us users, lol

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

View attachment 173831

From left to right,

Yours truly, The infamous corvette flipper and official meat of RM @jimmydean, The infamous frame builder Oscar Camarena, and The infamous bridge builder @boostindoubles

If you havent heard of Oscar I suggest you read this little tidbit https://journal.brooksengland.com/how-big-do-you-want-me-to-be-simple-bicycle-co/

All those RM metal junkies In one spot. I’d like to think I was there in spirit since JD was wearing one of my rings. And that should offset your 30% reduction in property value by at least 0.05%. So there is that...

gonefirefightin

free wieners
All those RM metal junkies In one spot. I’d like to think I was there in spirit since JD was wearing one of my rings. And that should offset your 30% reduction in property value by at least 0.05%. So there is that...
I have to say, I have personally met most of the OG monkey crew and those that I havent I have at least been on the phone with or had some other interaction with and in all, it seems to be a very fun but yet unstable crowd. Kinda spicy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR

View attachment 173831

From left to right,

Yours truly, The infamous corvette flipper and official meat of RM @jimmydean, The infamous frame builder Oscar Camarena, and The infamous bridge builder @boostindoubles

What a motley crew. Always cool to meet cool folks.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I hope you've contracted with @stoney for your cabinets and counter tops.
I have outsourced the countertops, though I will be doing the plumbing. Cabinetry is back on the table though. Putting in shallow cabinets and a bookshelf under MIL1's kitchen bar, since she doesn't use the bar.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!

View attachment 173831

From left to right,

So. Much. Facial. Hair. :panic:

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
It was more of a poo flinging party than a CJ, I believe the username dropping was like Salt Bae, the 80/20 thread came up with mentions of @sikocycles @buckoW and even @Westy was mentioned along with several others.

And that was after phone calls with @sunringlerider and @Full Trucker. Was connection day for the RM

We were trying to convince Oscar to join the collective since he actually builds bikes for a living. but apparently he is a very temperamental mexican that has a penchant for vulgarity and crude behavior, I said he would fit in great with the other 30 of us users, lol
I feel accomplished!

Did you sell them some sweet tig welders or something that will make sweet bicycles some day? I would have liked to be there and talk shit with you guys!

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I feel accomplished!

Did you sell them some sweet tig welders or something that will make sweet bicycles some day? I would have liked to be there and talk shit with you guys!
I scored a 3-n-1 welder and a plasma cutter for my shop. @gonefirefightin is heading for the hills and unloading cool shit at the curb. Oscar needs to get on the boards to tell everyone how terrible their jigs look, it will be fun.