Quantcast

√¶∆ derpus finalista ∆¶√

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
for the xray vision and superpowers to kick in
It totally works, I instantly saw that someone drank a substantial part of my bourbon collection over the past couple of months, something I have not realized until I got the booster. Now I have to track down the mysterious boozer with excellent taste. :busted:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well fuck, it appears that I left my cell phone on my car and its apparently sitting on the freeway.

What are the chances that its still in one piece?

1639176837942.png

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well fuck, it appears that I left my cell phone on my car and its apparently sitting on the freeway.

What are the chances that its still in one piece?

View attachment 168644
Welp, didn't die looking for it, but its still pinging so it hasn't been run over yet.

Felt too sketch to go on the outside of the corner on that on ramp where I think it is. Will go back super early tomorrow when there is light and less traffic. I have a feeling it slid off as I made the right turn onto the on ramp, guessing it bounced into the grass or something.

Fingers crossed.

Dammit

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
oh and one other thing that I've never realized before now, unlike Apple, Google won't let you use "find my device" unless you're fully signed into the account.

So if you have 2 factor auth turned on and aren't already signed into another device, yurrrrrrrrr fucked. Luckily I signed into gmail on my laptop a few weeks ago.... Need to print out a one time code or setup a second number or something.

I first tried from some random laptop at work, but it asked to confirm the logon on my phone. lol okay brb let me find that...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not.....yet. Will miss incognito mode for a bit, for sure.

Got nervous there when it asked for the two factor auth part, as all of my passwords and crap are in a keyfile in my Google Drive. Derp, I'm an idiot. :busted:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Cross your fingers it's still holding charge and have another phone with you so you can call it while searching :p

Unless you've got it on silent and then you're effed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Took Haley and her friend karting after school today. Haley was ready to choke the race official because he never opened up the speed on her second race. I'm guessing it's because there was a kid who was a lot slower, but man, she was pissed. Decided we're not going skiing this weekend, so more karting tomorrow morning and maybe Sunday am as well.