Quantcast

∫∫∫∫∫∫∫. Sunday GTM ∂∂∂∂∂∂

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up at 5. I seem to be in the midst of a rough sleeping patch.

Guess I'll enjoy my coffee and read. Or organize the garage. Or gather more fire wood. Maybe all 3.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Just finished watching "The Pentagon Wars" I think the last time I saw it was on a preview tape for my parents' video shop.
It's still pretty funny, in my eyes anyway.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Didn't have any breakfast food that I could eat (high fat; low carb) so I decided to go grocery shopping earlier. Didn't have enough food in stomach, even snacks, so now I feel sick and can't eat. Slow going and very unpleasant, but grinding through. I can't get sick for another hour or so, because my drugs are still in my stomach. Will probably go back to sleep for a bit after Hannah's swim class in 45min. This sucks.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Up early with the Tiny One, so the wife can sleep a little longer. Hopefully this nets me enough Dad points to go out for a ride later on this morning.

Birthday party for a friends’ kid this afternoon.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
mmmn the smell of brewing espresso is filling the camper. I was out like a brick last night. short day today 9-3 yay

sausage, eggs and hashbrowns in a bit,

**on edit

Holy hell this isn't espresso, its a mug of turkish mud. super thick and insanely strong...colon blow strong :eek:

Last edited:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Rainy day here = lasagne, removing snow tires and catching up on laundry.
Had my first ride of the season yesterday with the youngest and she is crazy fast! No fear either! I'm going to have to get in shape fast to keep up with her lol!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Been up since 3am :dead:

Supposed to rain today, which I'm not complaining about. Easy day, will hopefully get out to the garden center to check out what they have. Hoping for some poblanos.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Kiddo and I are bachelors this weekend. I got up at 6:30 to feed the dog and let him out, then we both slept in until 10:00. I guess we are just cosmically making up for @Nick s lack of sleep in order to make the world whole.
Gonna teach kiddo how to change out the tires with both a bottle jack and floor jack today, good life skill for him to have practice with.