Quantcast

≠≠≠≠ Monday GTM ∞∞∞∞∞∞

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Rode to work. 18km each way. Took the gravel bike. More comfortable tires and more work to ride it on and its a nice bike and good to ride it again and make sure it's working as it should.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
.5” of rain last night. Little one is still working of making it through the night without peeing. She’s anti pull-ups. I fell asleep with her and got peed on at 1:30 am. So I’ve got that going for me.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Le work today.

I think tomorrow will be a super early morning, for a trip to the ER department. :fie:

people that schedule 7am meetings on a monday have their own chapter in the encyclopedia killtannica
The best are the fools who send out a meeting request at 6am, for a meeting at 7am. LOL no thanks. and don't ask why I didn't join.
You're supposed to reject those meetings.
I just ignore them..

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
i don't have a work issued smartphone. anytime this shit happens, too bad.
I have one but even then I'm not the type of person who wakes up and immediately checks that type of thing. Any meeting before 9am, no matter the day, is no good in my books. Give people time to have a coffee, poop, settle in etc before whipping dicks out in a meeting.

Heck I don't check work things the moment I walk out of the office. The only way to get my attention is to call me.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
What what. Watched the Netflix documentary on John McAfee last night. Holy hell! What a crazy mofo he was/is.

Going to work but thinking about bikes, like most days...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Dropped off Baby Aya at preschool via e-bike then continued on in to work. Google Maps suggested that heading right on down Peoria St as the direct route was the way to go.

Turns out this is a shit route when one is on a bike. Shall not repeat that, and shall trade extra distance for a better path, especially given the whole e-bike deal.