Quantcast

≠≠≠≠ Monday GTM ∞∞∞∞∞∞

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
You know what I'm gonna have for breakfast?

Strawberry tiramisu. That's right, fuckers... STRAWBERRY TIRAMISU.

Judge me all you want. I'll be busy stuffing this amazing strawberry tiramisu in my piehole.
I had some more of the delicious chili wontons from the other day to break my fast an hour ago

highly delicious much recommend many wow

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well, since my father doesn’t smell of elderberries nor do I know the unladen weight of an African Swallow I shall throw some weight on my back and wander around in the woods. Taunting me a second time ? I think not.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon folks. First day of modified and no one puked....sweet! I have 18 girls signed up for the mod squad and 12 showed up so that's a big win! Today is my mamma's birthday so dinner will be had. SqEarl is out of town for almost 2 weeks for work so that means all house work and kid transport is on me....wish me luck!

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I have thought about it for the Sprinter, that is equipped with a horn that sounds like that of an early VW bug.
If it wasn't so gosh darn expensive I'd get one of those train or tug boat horns. Too many people behind the wheel doing everything except driving, I feel like they could use a little refocusing.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Was good to ride the gravel bike again. Bigger tires are great for commuting and the added rolling resistance just ads to the workout. My gravel bike is setup very differently compared to the road bike like lower front, wider bar and electronic shifting. Fun bike to ride.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
I saw somebody [not my picture] in BZN rocking the pool noodle the other week:

1661818494886.png

But this is probably more appropriate in Idahoozle:

1661818534953.png

I've started NOT wearing a helmet for the 4 mile lightly traveled road ride back to the Lazy River put in and stopped wearing biking clothes / jerseys.

Anecdotal, but I've found that cars seem to be giving me more room.

Too I'm a big fan of the subtle two-finger wave from the handle bar for cars passing in both directions to lessen the road rage.

Biking with cars is way more dangerous than biking with grizzlies and there's no single track...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Had a really bizarre but positive experience in a dive bar in Killdeer ND last night. Visited a few Little Missouri Badlands spots today, was nice. ND seems about 10x more civilized than NH.