Quantcast

⌫ Saturday ⌦︎

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's amazing what coaching can do.

Session 3: Braking later and harder, lots of spinning. Brake adjusted afterwards.
Session 4: 1 sec faster. New lines picked out.
Session 5: Every braking point is better. Every turn-in point is better. But she's slower down the straight. :twitch: It's probably the engine. It's getting looked over tonight. :banghead:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@Pesqueeb??

Y u no tell us about this place? :D

we got one o dem:
1693094768509.jpeg

used to be a good little hole in the wall but they upgraded and fanci-fied it last year, unfortunately...

in other news, 13yo played his first football game today and loved it. played almost the whole game, on both o and d. hard to believe he had major abdominal surgery in june...

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got to see my old man at the hospital today, asked about his crash on the bike. Said the back just stepped out with no brakes an his thigh landed straight on the curb and the bone snapped.

After having a look at his bike he has proven that a Kenda tire does actually have less grip if you mount it inside out.

I'm going to throw the tire out, slap a couple of Contis on it and never ever tell him what he did wrong, he'd be so pissed with himself.
Damn, landing on a curb like that sounds brutal. Hopefully someone helped him quickly then eh?

Speedy recovery :cheers:

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Damn, landing on a curb like that sounds brutal. Hopefully someone helped him quickly then eh?

Speedy recovery :cheers:
Yeah he crashed out the front of people I dog sit for.
They helped him and some of his riding buddies saw the commotion and came up. Traffic had to be diverted around him as he was stuck at the curb, was a full diagonal fracture, so he said moving hurt a bit.

He sounded fine on the phone and was able to cancel his caravan inspection, which was all he was worried about, haha!