Quantcast

┌‍∩‍┐‍(‍Sattiday)‍┌‍∩‍┐

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
:wave:

picked up heavy things repeatedly at the village people song place.

Probably will hook up tractors to the planters later.
TIL that sunringlerider has a bear fetish

/me had concert 1 of 2 last night. Overall went well. Some bad and some good playing by me, thankfully with my ridiculous 11/16 meter solo being one of the latter.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i, too, will be taking the kid to the village people place. then buying a tree for teh wife, then a hike. but now, covfefe on the porch. while our backyard doesn't get much sun, all of the trees around us make it feel like we live in the woods. ilt.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Coffee #1 down the hatch. Guacamole made and consumed on a bagel and egg. Was cold enough I had to make a fire last night. Now to make some pizza dough. House chores today, trying to squeeze in a workout and a haircut as well.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Zoom zoom with large child then off to MIL's to help with some maintenance stuff.

Watching Hannah sing along to Encanto. Always interesting watching kids learn. Little kid can roll her R's little a natural Spanish speaker. They learn Spanish in school, but you really hear it when she's singing and saying the Latinx names.

Date night for our anniversary tonight. 13yrs married; together for 16. Still not sure how she puts up with me. :brows:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Zoom zoom with large child then off to MIL's to help with some maintenance stuff.

Watching Hannah sing along to Encanto. Always interesting watching kids learn. Little kid can roll her R's little a natural Spanish speaker. They learn Spanish in school, but you really hear it when she's singing and saying the Latinx names.

Date night for our anniversary tonight. 13yrs married; together for 16. Still not sure how she puts up with me. :brows:
10/15 for us. Trying to plan a trip to the Caribbean I think.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Had coffee and breakfast then went to Oveja Negra with Teh Spousal Unit™ so she could buy some bikepacking baggs for her upcoming hut-to-hut bike trip. Back home now for more coffee and second breakfast, then off to the lumber store. Working on the Bong Shed™ a bit, then hoping for a ride with a friend later this afternoon.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Karting accomplished. Haley did her normal self. Did manage to put herself into a wall at full speed trying to avoid clobbering another kid she was passing on the inside. Said her wrists are hurting, but will survive. Asked me not to tell Mom, so she doesn't risk getting her karting limited.

Got a call and email from instructor/coach at SBR about getting Haley down for a session.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Busy as always. Assembled and installed all cabinets in the laundry room. Did some maintenance on our network access trail.

Now beer.

SoQZsJrAZ1kTJ0zftdeGwGwSoqYjZBdrL7U4uTdFCtU-1152x2048.jpg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
34 miles, 4160ft of vert and a high temp on the Garmin of 93 freedums. Ran out of water 20 minutes from the car. Thankfully had some waiting at the car.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
All of Kansas was there riding, we had to park on the main road, half a mile from the normal lot.