Quantcast

┌‍∩‍┐‍(‍Sattiday)‍┌‍∩‍┐

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode. It was rather cold and windy today. Explored unfamiliar to me trails, sessioned a few spots, broke through a few makeshift barriers blocking bootleg trails. Was good.

We're going from 50F today to 90F next weekend. :fie: :rant::mad: :dead:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
68C01A6B-ECCC-4355-8066-5175D46A8EEF.jpeg

Great Success. 4650 number 2 hooked to soybean puteringrounderer thingy.
4650 number 1 is on the cornmakegrowerer thingy

The Kinze bean planter(pictured) unfolds/spins around to be a 24 row 15” spacing soybean planter.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Replaced the 2nd of 4 TV's in the coach today, will wait on the third in the bedroom since I havent used it once since I owned it.

Splurged a bit on the front TV over the dash since I can use it to play spotify while driving, as well as airplay and use it for directions and or rear camera input.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Took the dog to the vet today as he has been a little gimpy. May just be a sprain but concerned he may have tendonitis or arthritis. After 20 minutes of failed attempts to inspect his leg being met with face licks, roll-overs, and thrashings from tail wags I was sent home with some sedatives and asked to try again a few days later. 80 lbs of muscle with a puppy brain is a hell of a thing to try to control. The vet was only slightly less amused than I was and my abdominals hurt from laughing.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Helped a friend to true her spoked motorcycle wheel. A first for both of us, but good to see how much of bicycle wheel building technique transfers over. Only thing weird for me was that you check spoke tension by sound.