Quantcast

□︎♒︎ ⬧︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎ YOU GET THE FLU, AND YOU GET THE FLU, EVERYBODY GETS THE FLU WACKY WEDNESDAY GMT □︎♒︎ ⬧︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Sick is almost gone.
At doc’s for a physical. I should’ve pulled a Jackass and shoved a toy car up my ass for him to find.
Hoping to get a physical therapy referral to continue the therapy I’ve been getting for my neck, and expand it to cover a few other busted parts.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Not working this week. Skiing tomorrow. Hanging with the girls while the ol' lady goes and does cacao with a friend.
I may have to eat something high calorie today since i ski manana. BBQ?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Heard someone coughing behind me on my evening walk, sped up as to avoid le plague. Probably should get out of this thread before I catch it.
haha, welcome to hell mr smuckles!
California über alles.
SAC is sketchy as hell these days.
Im sure I'll catch some form of eboflulaids from this trip.
my wife in cali for a conference, while i'm home with three cases of the flu. I hope she brought it with her so she can spread it at the conference, and then everybody goes home to spread it in their home towns. I'm pretty sure this is the zombie apocalypse

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my wife in cali for a conference, while i'm home with three cases of the flu. I hope she brought it with her so she can spread it at the conference, and then everybody goes home to spread it in their home towns. I'm pretty sure this is the luggage apocalypse
fixed

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
haha, welcome to hell mr smuckles!

my wife in cali for a conference, while i'm home with three cases of the flu. I hope she brought it with her so she can spread it at the conference, and then everybody goes home to spread it in their home towns. I'm pretty sure this is the zombie apocalypse
Dude, we have typhus and some reports of the plague here, the flu doesn't even rank as an illness here anymore.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Meh, I stand a very good chance of contracting Norovirus and Lyme Disease this year while wandering around in the woods. And I am sure there will be times when I'm jealous of you cubical jockeys all dry and warm as I'm getting pounded by torrential storms.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I took a month off last year. Felt good to prove I could do it. Then I had beer and it felt good to have a beer. It's important to know you can live without it....but I like being able to take a little edge off now and then :D

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I went “riding” today after giving a lecture to a group of med students. Dakota Ridge South, yo. Rocky shit remains rocky.