Quantcast

○●□twosday□●○

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Proud papa day, our daughter was the only 10yr old from he school to be bumped up to majors in Softball and the coach asked her to be the catcher for the best pitcher on his team and possibly in the league. This is HUGE because she started playing a year ago and fell in love with it. She's been super aggressive about playing and loves practicing and getting better. Been working all fall and winter to improve so she could make this coaches team. Best part is she's excited!!! (this is all she asked for for Christmas this year, bat, catchers glove and gear)

2019-12-25 08.15.36.jpg

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
There is no winter weather anywhere in the upcoming forecast. I am starting to think it is over. Time to actually start looking at new MTB options.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Any bikes at the top of your list yet?
Not really and I am open to suggestion. My tastes have changed and I will no longer be hucking of 5' rocks, so something light, nimble, and XC-ish. I demoed a Pivot Mach 4 SL and liked it, so I'll be checking out more likes like that. I am in no hurry to buy something though.

ETA: It is worth mentioning that the wife has been on me for a couple of years now to get a new bike, but I've been too lazy to look into it. :monkey:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Not really and I am open to suggestion. My tastes have changed and I will no longer be hucking of 5' rocks, so something light, nimble, and XC-ish. I demoed a Pivot Mach 4 SL and liked it, so I'll be checking out more likes like that. I am in no hurry to buy something though.

ETA: It is worth mentioning that the wife has been on me for a couple of years now to get a new bike, but I've been too lazy to look into it. :monkey:
out of the Rid Egg lineup, the trail pistol would likely be most suited to what you're looking for.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So I got an email from "Dick Herry" and while I try not to judge, I don't think English is Dick's native language.

.Hello Friend,

Nice to meet you here.

We are an professional brand bicycles seller here.

We are on 50% discount off promotion now.

Please check our website to choose any bikes you need ? then you can tell me here by email . we will confirm details with you here

I am waiting for any reply from you soon.

Best Regards
Dick
I hope he takes credit cards. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Pancreatic cancer multidisciplinary clinic day as usual, then rehearsal tonight.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Database errors everywhere! Think I have a brisket hangover, or maybe I'm just tired, dehydrated and had a bit too much Mezcal last night, but I'm going to blame it on the brisket. Yay tuesday.

out of the Rid Egg lineup, the trail pistol would likely be most suited to what you're looking for.
I concur. Not the lightest (though mine is built a bit portly, I've hear they make tires lighter than Minions and non-DH brakes, but I don't know why), but shockingly nimble for being lengthy as hell, good enough for long XC rides, but still handles the hux and rox just fine.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Work. Haley was a PITA this am because she didn't want to go to school after 2 days off.