Quantcast

☁ ▅▒░☼‿☼░▒▅ ☁ TGIF GMT ☁ ▅▒░☼‿☼░▒▅ ☁

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@Nick - would you take Drew Hill Rd given the recent rain or go all of the way around (assuming the Land Cruiser)?

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
ridiculous breeder start time aside, I'm a solid maybe.
I would petition to get dumped off at the top of WR for the bonus descent.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
yup, that be me. Planning on heading up with a buddy from Thamesford (London)
@canadmos , you up on Sunday?

If so, I'm the old fat guy on the raw Podium with a Black D3 holding everybody up.
We usually park uptop. Drop by for a beer.

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I'm confused to why you would go that way initially, when there is a perfectly good rock line straight ahead.
Because he had watched New World Disorder just before getting on the bike. Let this be a lesson to all monkeys, heavy metal playlists and Josh Bender clips are hazardous to your health.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My time management sucks this week but its Friday and I'm off to the trails!!! I have to hit Sams Club on the way home because no Costco, at least I wont be buying diapers and baby wipes...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
yup, that be me. Planning on heading up with a buddy from Thamesford (London)
@canadmos , you up on Sunday?

If so, I'm the old fat guy on the raw Podium with a Black D3 holding everybody up.
We usually park uptop. Drop by for a beer.

Not sure if I'm going tomorrow or Sunday (or both), but I will say hello if I'm there. I'll be on the purple Turner.

Parking up top is soooooooooooooo much better than dealing with the zoo of tourists at the bottom.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
4th ride of the month is complete, about 10 miles of dirt in just over 90 minutes. Since I was on the hardtail and felt good I took the twisty trails out and back. I made all but one hairpin, I didn't crash but I have a nice pedal pin pattern on my left calf... and some blood so success. 95 degrees and breezy so no back pack. I lost 4 pound of fluid. Tomorrow shall be just as good.