Quantcast

☆○○○ WTF Friday GMT ○○○☆

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Howdy. Rough sleep here, due to over doing the coffee after lunch yesterday.

I hope it stops raining soon...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Wife and son are out of town for the next week for a wedding. Heading down to Pittsburgh after work with a couple friends for a dudes weekend to visit our friend that lives down there.

Ugh... my liver is already starting to hurt and we dont leave until this afternoon.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Coffee is brewing, dogs are waiting for breakfast. Looked at my pickup schedule on line. I am screwed back to back pickups all day plus the last run is to the far reach of the district in the commute direction at 5pm and we have dinner reservations at 7 with friends. Looks like the bus is going to get parked at the house and dropped off late tonight:banghead:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Came home to find a headless morning dove in my backyard yesterday. No evidence if one of the dogs got a slow one or something else.

Thank some deity that it's Friday. I'm done with this week.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
FRIDAY! I've got another race tomorrow...a "quarter marathon." Such an odd race distance, and I am guessing they just got cute/lazy and called it that simply because it is exactly two loops at the local reservoir. Normally a race course like this would just be shortened to a standard 10K for record purposes. Anyway, I'm gunning for a top 5 finish, and figure a 6:30 pace should put me in contention. I'm hoping to place in my age group at the very least because that'll win me a cool hat.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
FRIDAY! I've got another race tomorrow...a "quarter marathon." Such an odd race distance, and I am guessing they just got cute/lazy and called it that simply because it is exactly two loops at the local reservoir. Normally a race course like this would just be shortened to a standard 10K for record purposes. Anyway, I'm gunning for a top 5 finish, and figure a 6:30 pace should put me in contention. I'm hoping to place in my age group at the very least because that'll win me a cool hat.
Holy shit that's fast... good luck!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
T-minus 48 hours before departing on a road trip. Long list of isht to do before leaving. Still no decision made on how to deal with fuck you carbon bike.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The truck is getting vacuumed out and washed. Gotta pack me bags. 16hr drive to hang out on the in-laws couch for a week. Yippee

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I'm at work. Just made $150 + 60% of ad revenue exceeding $150 for that dashcam video I posted last night. I also made a reservation for a Tesla Model 3.

:banana:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Back from another amazing cardio workout, my new target range is 6.5 to 7.2 Mets which is an actual workout. Today I ran for 2 whole whole minutes and the nurse was pleased with whatever she saw so on Monday I get to do 18 minutes of 2 minute intervals.

I also decided my physical therapist is an all around good guy, he has an old trek rigid mountain bike and a 90s Bianchi that belongs to his uncle. He was talking about the repairs and adjustments he needed to get the bikes ready for summer. In a random act of bikeness I offered to give him my Trek Fuel 70. At first he said no but I convinced him that he should take it because I don't sell bikes, I give them away when I am done with them and someone who could use a better bike was goning to end up with it so why not? He sensibly said yes.

I'm going to clean it up this weekend and take it to him on monday. He and his wife are saving for thier first house so it's unlikely that he could a justify a new bike any time soon.

Now I just have a Trek road bike someone else needs more than me. Road bikes are hard to give away...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Finally put up the ski rack in my workshop, and nearly have all the additional shelving built. Quick trip to Home Depot later to buy one more actual shelf plank and some long-ish hook things to hang tires from and the infrastructure of Ye Olde Workshoppe will be complete. Then it'll just need me to focus and unpack / organize everything. Just in time, I have a bike to build on Monday!

Still some snow up in the La Sals...
And I hope it stays there until late April. I gots plans, son. Plans!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Howdy all. I'm at work. Just made $150 + 60% of ad revenue exceeding $150 for that dashcam video I posted last night. I also made a reservation for a Tesla Model 3.

:banana:
Thanks. My stock portfolio's "speculation and gambling" section reflects and approves of this.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Mornin!

Came home to find a headless morning dove in my backyard yesterday. No evidence if one of the dogs got a slow one or something else.

Thank some deity that it's Friday. I'm done with this week.
?

psyched for full day of pisgah riding tomorrow. looking to hit wilson creek or bailey on sunday. all my local peeps can't ride... @jackalope @SuboptimusPrime @Dogboy @AngryMetalsmith hit me up if any of y'all are interested in either one...