Quantcast

☆○○○ WTF Friday GMT ○○○☆

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I was going through some old bicycle stuff that needs cleaned out and found a single IRC Mythos 1.95 tire that has barely been ridden, now I want to find the other one and retro back to 1998. I don't know why the other one isn't in the same box... probably pirates.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Quick dinner for me; locally made patties (spicey), jerk pork (spicey) and rice and peas.

This might trigger a 4th event.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
A friend brought beers and his 2010 Lyrik that has never been serviced and I walked him through the lowers and damper service. The difference before/after is staggering, he is a happy camper. Shakedown ride is planned for 7:30AM tomorrow, hopefully we'll beat the rain.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Quick dinner for me; locally made patties (spicey), jerk pork (spicey) and rice and peas.

This might trigger a 4th event.
Toronto has the best Jamaican food. Better then Philly or Newark, Toronto is like Boston without Budweiser and shitty pot.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
@jstuhlman What trails are you thinking about in Wilson's ?

Ever ridden Yancey ridge ?

If you like lots of jumps, the new PBJ remod at Rocky Knob would be fun. It opened Thursday for the season, so it will probably be crowded this weekend.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Slumlord and gourmet chef. You are a complex individual.

I just got back from Bela Fleck performing his 2nd concerto for banjo with the Colorado Symphony Orchestra. I fear I know too much music theory to appreciate his composing, but he is an amazing, entertaining performer nonetheless.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'd never pick you for a jury, what evidence do you have that Chef Jim is a slumlord? Have you considered the possibility that his brother is the culpable party and our man Jim was left holding the shopping bag?
I suppose that is possible. Either way now he's managing housing with delinquent tenants and multiple code violations. Seems to fit the definition.