Quantcast

☆☆☆●●●¿¿#mondaywhitepeoplesproblems gfmt¿¿●●●☆☆☆

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Nice Ventana!

Good morning. After a week of munching pills and cheating certain death i feel like I'm healthy again. Just in time for Monday.

Time for coffee, a quick pedal, and the jobby job.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Speaking of white people problems, I definitely ate and drank way too much last night. But, apple pie for breakfast. Not really sure how I'm going to make it through work today.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Morning Monkies! It's a Monday and, since I usually work Sunday's I feel like I am behind. I going to have to delegate extra hard this morning...

In other news, my new boss will be here for a 4 hour visit this Wednesday. He is new to position and has about 11 months with the company. He said not to put lipstick on the pig so I am going all out in case he is a passive / aggressive people person.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
shut your dirty whore mouth!

atleast it is not crabon from our chinese overlords!
oh come on, that's at LEAST 51% Ventana made. Still nice, regardless.

don't knock "chinese" carbonz. they've made my frame, rims and this new ultra-lite camping spork.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
oh come on, that's at LEAST 51% Ventana made. Still nice, regardless.

don't knock "chinese" carbonz. they've made my frame, rims and this new ultra-lite camping spork.
that was me kidding.......must use smilies..

and i only fuck with ti sporks....

Last edited:

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
My wife suggested yesterday that we should take the colored Easter eggs that they made last week and play baseball with them. So we pitched eggs at our kid while she smashed them with a bat. We all smelled like rotten eggs and it was awesome. I think we have a new tradition for the zombie rising.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Hello!

Easy commute this morning, as I am guessing most helicopter parents stayed home with their kids today.

Consuming coffee and punching through today. I feel tired.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Doh, forgot to mention today we do some pagan spring celebrations, including legal beating of girls' thighs with braided willow clubs in order to project inject the force in them.

The old way:

The moar modern folks:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Nice Ventana!

Here. Didn't ride this weekend because Wifey had 'all sorts of plans to do' of which none happened when they were supposed to which left tons of down time when nothing occurred. Got the garage mostly cleaned up so I can park the M inside again, because hail season is coming. Otherwise, work and a trainer ride tonight.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Saturday we took the lil Man to the big local "Easter Egg" hunt at the fairgrounds (it's a few blocks from our place). They had roped off the field by age group with kids packed all the way around an area half the size of a football field. A huge horn went off and kids went nuts. It was like they bought a few hundred pounds of sh!ty easter chocolate and hucked it out there. We didn't let him eat half the stuff he found. It was all stomped on and wet from the grass, it was awesome.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Moar coffee going down. Hit up Staunton State Park yesterday - holy shit are there a bunch more miles of trail out there since the last time. Did some hiking to see a waterfall while the youngest did some fly fishing (6 catches). A bit hungover this morning and not sure if it's from the booze or all the food. :think:

Pork loin, Gruyère potatoes, balsamic-roasted cauliflower & broccoli was consumed for the Oestre holiday.

20170416_141929.jpg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yuna is 55th percentile height, 5th percentile weight. Both kids have apparently not inherited my trait to be built like a cage wrestler on the Mongolian steppe.

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
Bunch of fun rides this weekend. The little one is apparently going to be a triathlete as she bikes a half mile then runs a half mile then repeats... On family ride, I had two kids, supplies, strider bike in the trailer. I calculate our collective mass including my fat ass and my bike was well in excess of 300 pounds. May need stronger brakes on my hardtail....

Dogs had a blast even though it's starting to get warm already.
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
There is a lot going on there. Guess I'm a fan. Isn't that also FTW's work? Maybe I'm just old. :rofl:
ventana is welding 15 of those...just 15...there is a bike called "frank" that he is welding for spooky...my eyes glaze over at the cross/roadie stuff...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Yuna is 55th percentile height, 5th percentile weight. Both kids have apparently not inherited my trait to be built like a cage wrestler on the Mongolian steppe.
thereby guaranteeing you will not have a daughter taller than you....high five!

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Bunch of fun rides this weekend. The little one is apparently going to be a triathlete as she bikes a half mile then runs a half mile then repeats... On family ride, I had two kids, supplies, strider bike in the trailer. I calculate our collective mass including my fat ass and my bike was well in excess of 300 pounds. May need stronger brakes on my hardtail....

Dogs had a blast even though it's starting to get warm already.
View attachment 125178
yay more justified bike parts :D