Quantcast

☆☆☆●●●¿¿turdsday gfmt¿¿●●●☆☆☆

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Yes, it sticks out. I would find it very disturbing if it smells like anything.
You are in for a real treat then. :rofl:

Enjoy the feeling of looking down at your finger and trying to make it bend but it not bending. That'll go away in like a week.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
You are in for a real treat then. :rofl:

Enjoy the feeling of looking down at your finger and trying to make it bend but it not bending. That'll go away in like a week.
That is where I am currently at, so not much difference. Hopefully it will not include shooting pain related to a metalbpin trying to split open bones.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Wrenched the bike earlier this week, i was getting some squeaks in the rear squish. Added moar grease, now gotta get out and ride and hope the squeaks went away. Dropper is not returning to its full height, tried lubing it and made no difference. Waiting for manufacturer response.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Slept 9 hours last night and it was awesome. Executive mgmt is on the floor today so I'm wearing fancy clothes... giddy. At least my burger for lunch was pretty good today.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Speaking of which \\\V...

Jokes aside the XC90 is absolutely super duper nice.
Good thing I'm looking at a $35k one. That shit is WAY too rich for my blood (and $35k is arguably too rich as well, but I like and want new tech interface).

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Been a shit show around here lately. All my local trails burned up. Not sure when the park will open back up. Evacuations were called for literally across the street from my house and we aren't even that close to the wildland interface. We had stuff ready to go, but were able to stay put. I work for the fire dept which means even more hecticness this last week.. We definitely didn't have it as bad as up north, but it was looking f'n sketchy for a while.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
skate or classic?
What's the difference? Don't laugh, I honestly do not know. If it tells you anything, the skis are rossignol skis, non-waxable type, with a high camber that will work well in a back country/hunting application..... As put to me by the ski people when I took them in. Got the skis, poles, and bindings earlier this year at a yard sale for 20 bucks. Dude got them for hunting, used them once and put them away. I do k ow the bindings are nnn style....

Last edited:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
somewhere a monocle just cracked in half
Do you have any idea how much our cars, etc actually cost? We be cheap* bastards. Wifey drives a $60k 2013 Infiniti JX35 that is identical to the 2014 QX60. We got the JX35 at $32k (at 30k miles) because it was the old lineup number, where the QX60 with less miles was $36k. Luxury depreciation is a bitch. The 2010 subaru is a $32k new car that I got for $21k (iirc) in 2014 and the M was an $80k ($100k adjusted for inflation because it's 15 years old) car new that I got for ~$27k after the initial repairs to get it running. You can have toys if you buy them for cheap.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Do you have any idea how much our cars, etc actually cost? We be cheap* bastards. Wifey drives a $60k 2013 Infiniti JX35 that is identical to the 2014 QX60. We got the JX35 at $32k (at 30k miles) because it was the old lineup number, where the QX60 with less miles was $36k. Luxury depreciation is a bitch. The 2010 subaru is a $32k new car that I got for $21k (iirc) in 2014 and the M was an $80k ($100k adjusted for inflation because it's 15 years old) car new that I got for ~$27k after the initial repairs to get it running. You can have toys if you buy them for cheap.
you do realize your *3* cars still aren't "cheap" by most standards, right?