Quantcast

☆☆☆MOG It's Friday☆☆☆

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
crazy weird warm here. some of my buddies were talking about doing the ride that ends with a swim yesterday.

my gut has been messed up for about 3 weeks now. I'm wondering if it isn't related to stress. I switched to red wine as my nightly tipple (instead of beer), but that hasn't helped. I'm also realizing that the accumulation of work, lack of sleep, and especially coordinating the renos is taking its toll. I need to figure out how to relax... oh wait, I have bikes... hmmmm

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What it do brahs. 2600 yard swim completed before sunrise this morning, followed by some delicious Hammer Nutrition Recoverite. YUUUUUM-Y! That is SARCASM, in case you didn't pick up on that ffs.

Tear shit up today.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Happy Friday y'all.

Work and then doing absolutely nothing tonight. I think it might be a pizza and bong shed kind of night.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Haven't pooped since Monday. Eating stool softeners like candy. Those pain pills really keep the gates shut. I hope I poop before I pop!

The rope burns from my sweatshirt being ripped off are knarly. At home and trying to focus on rest and poop.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Waste of a work day today. Engineering monthly meeting + Holiday Party (very much not going) means that I'll be kickin it here in my cube and taking a half day. Not too shabby at all.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Haven't pooped since Monday. Eating stool softeners like candy. Those pain pills really keep the gates shut. I hope I poop before I pop!

The rope burns from my sweatshirt being ripped off are knarly. At home and trying to focus on rest and poop.
Don't push too hard!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What it do brahs. 2600 yard swim completed before sunrise this morning, followed by some delicious Hammer Nutrition Recoverite. YUUUUUM-Y! That is SARCASM, in case you didn't pick up on that ffs.

Tear shit up today.
Know what else works well for recovery and tastes a lot better? A sandwich.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So it is the 11th of December and we have gotten over 10" of rain so far this month. Last night it took almost 2 hours to get home due to road closures and other jackasses.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Congrats Man. More details?

I mean the beer, natch.
Lagunitas IPA and Little Sumpin' Sumpin', a J-Lo Pale at the Toad, some sort of delicious Imperial IPA that I don't remember the name of, and some Epic Brewing Escape to Colorado IPA.

So yeah, heavy on the hops.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Same as @dan-o crazy warm December weather. Took advantage of the weather and was on the bike by 5.30am. Oldest son's birthday will unfortunately cut into the riding this weekend with mid 60s and trails dry and ready.