Quantcast

☆☆☆MOG It's Friday☆☆☆

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
ride got cut short due to friend's rear brake failure; ended up being only 12 miles. with 850' ascending, probably 4000' descending. and i am beat to crap. 12 miles on those trails is like 24 most other places. cleared some technical bits i hadn't before. got a pr on the final descent, although someone had taken my kom on it since i set it in august.

beers were had by the creek afterwards; bacon and waffles were made at home while more beer was consumed.

65^, sunny at 4500' when we started off the blue ridge parkway under the watchful gaze of grandfather mountain. couldn't ask for more.

i hope you all had or will have such excellent days soon.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I've just finished a short-ish ride in the dark. The air is very warm and foggy, rocks are a bit slippery and I was being a major night time pussy - out of groove by simplest stuff that I don't even notice in the daylight. :twitch:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I just finished my ride.....to the local Italian shop for a sandwich.

I was being a major night time pussy - out of groove by simplest stuff that I don't even notice in the daylight. :twitch:

That's a crappy feeling. Usually its the opposite, can't see half the stuff at night.

The solution is to always go faster. :D