Quantcast

☆☆☆Samedi ☆☆☆

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Whatcha got there, Sparky! I was up at 5:00 every morning this week so it was nice to sleep until 7:30 this morning after a brief wake up to let the doggos out. It's Wife's birthday but she is working and will want to go right to sleep after, so I'll head out to the store this morning and buy her some cake for me.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
A couple of days of hot temps and now rain has melted our snow pack from 36 to 18 inches. Consider yourself informed.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yesterday’s short hike with tea break turned into a four hour trek through the woods. Was super windy even using a boulder as a wind break. But did manage to pull out the camp chair and stove. Only stayed there for maybe 15 minutes.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
so just for fun and because I wasn't happy with the way my espresso was turning out I pulled up the Capresso coffee grinder site and looked up what grind they recommend for using a deep cup filter on my espresso machine was. I was using a much finer grind that what they specified so what the hey lets try what they say. Ok I am now wired out of my skull. WIN

rain today so I think I will make tamales

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dealing with conversion from CountAbout to Quicken, which is a fucking bitch. Link every account, delete all information that automatically downloads, convert existing info from .csv into .qif, upload .qif to Quicken, then make sure all my preexisting categories are created. I understand why CountAbout forces you to make that extra step, to keep you on platform, but the whole process is so difficult and time consuming that someone who is going to do it, is going to do it anyways.

Costco and other minor errands on the radar. Probably going to order the counters today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
should probably file my taxes and pay up.
i got a nice letter from the irs.....from what i could tell they owe me more money...

evidently i fat fingered something in my favor somewhere...

even after my fuck with the stimulus nonsense...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i think i need to sacrifice something to someone....

puking/explosive diarrhea at the same time...

yet....

no noticeanle fever....no nausea....

whatever higher power i offended...fuck you...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Cracker Barrel experience?
No, first time happened when I was driving from the Philly area back to NC. Ended up in a hospital and would have died if not for a convenience store owner who called an ambulance for me after stopping several time seeking help. The second time happened after getting some bad Sushi. Was sitting on the toilet with diarrhea and puking into the tube simultaneously. Good times.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I love waking up at 430 way too often when I don't need to.

Riding bikes is the plan.
I, too, was up overnight for no good reason.
monster return.
Refund. Return is what you file. Refund if you overpaid.

/me skied a bit with Aya, but Aya was being very 3 years old. Snow was soft as it’s all too warm. Didn’t feel like skiing soft groomers this afternoon so came home for lunch and nap with wife and Aya. Today’s the last day of Devo for the elder two kids.

Today may also well wrap up my ski season unless one of my free-to-ski days lines up with a big storm. (Sadly I cannot ski on Monday or Tuesday, and it’ll be long gone by Thursday when I can.)

C8DD48D5-B0B3-4FE8-A0B8-72E17C5ABB5B.jpeg