Quantcast

☆☆☆Samedi ☆☆☆

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Last day on the playa in Carlsbad California, headed to Vegas en route back to Winter.

Kids are a lot tougher than I am.

Brought the fatty for some beach cruising, but it saw more time/miles on the LA "River" bike path then the beach.
IMG_20220319_115735405.jpg

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
New kitchen countertops ordered. Not *too* bad via HD, especially given that I will be doing all of the corresponding plumbing so as to save about 10% of the cost. We still need to have someone come out to install the tile/drywall. That being said, if Wifey decides she wants tile in sheet form, there's a chance I might be doing it.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Cheesecake and topping made; lasagne is almost ready to come out of the oven; garlic bread is toasting and salad is tossed....must be Grandma's birthday dinner!

Also started boiling the sap today and took the bunny by photographer friends house for some Easter mini sessions.
Now, to pour a glass of wine and put my feet up for a bit before the feast and card playing commences.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Cheesecake and topping made; lasagne is almost ready to come out of the oven; garlic bread is toasting and salad is tossed....must be Grandma's birthday dinner!

Also started boiling the sap today and took the bunny by photographer friends house for some Easter mini sessions.
Now, to pour a glass of wine and put my feet up for a bit before the feast and card playing commences.
How much sap you get? Run here ended a few weeks ago