Quantcast

☆☆☆Wednesday GMT☆☆☆

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Back in from my afternoon trail ride which was amazing, not Flowers from Algernon in the High Country amazing more like damn those hills be burnt amazing. Plus I had the entire trail to myself.

Now I'm going to reinstall douchebars to my road bike. @jonKranked thinks I'm slow but I'll show him how fast a tucked gunt can spin. :monkey:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Back in from my afternoon trail ride which was amazing, not Flowers from Algernon in the High Country amazing more like damn those hills be burnt amazing. Plus I had the entire trail to myself.

Now I'm going to reinstall douchebars to my road bike. @jonKranked thinks I'm slow but I'll show him how fast a tucked gunt can spin. :monkey:
that was a general statement. not directed at you

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Is that a resting heart rate or walking around ? Last time I checked mine it was 108/72 BP and 48 HR.
Nice. Back when I used to be in shape (read: high school wrestling) I was in the mid 40s. This was after shuffling me into the room. Resting is technically supposed to be after 5 minutes of doing squat.

I did one of those and had the worst nights sleep with all the crap I had to wear. They said it looked fine, but the wife still says I snore almost as bad as the dogs. :rofl:
Sounds like it'll be a blast! :D At least I get to look up my own results instead of waiting for the resident to look 'em over and contact me. I would have ordered the damn thing myself if I knew how to in EPIC.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The nose monitor was the worst, it would tickle if I moved much. I had to sleep on my back due to the chest monitor and it was just weird in general to sleep with a clip on my finger.

I've only spent the night once in the hospital , so I am not used to sleeping with a bunch of monitors hooked up to me. Not sure sleeping in a fake hotel room with CCTV would have been much better, though. :rofl:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

I will usually bounce my thighs off of my gunt for extra power on the downstroke. Who needs an e-bike when you've got that going for you?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The nose monitor was the worst, it would tickle if I moved much. I had to sleep on my back due to the chest monitor and it was just weird in general to sleep with a clip on my finger.

I've only spent the night once in the hospital , so I am not used to sleeping with a bunch of monitors hooked up to me. Not sure sleeping in a fake hotel room with CCTV would have been much better, though. :rofl:
It's good that you checked, I stored for years before getting tested. When I was finally tested they found my oxygen saturation level dropped to below 90% which is not good.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It's good that you checked, I stored for years before getting tested. When I was finally tested they found my oxygen saturation level dropped to below 90% which is not good.
I don't think they got anything out of it and just told me I was ok so I would go away. But that is only a theory on my part. :rofl:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Bike fleet N - 1

Sold my 8 year old commuter bike that I hadn't used for 9 months for 50% of what it cost new.

Household fleet down to 9.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Good ride tonight but I fooking pinch flatted the new Minion SS EXO. :rant: It was leaking air through one of the side knobs but sealed quickly.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Massive thunder storm moved in and hung out for a while. No trail riding tonight. But perhaps I shall adjourn to the nearest empty parking lot later for another episode of Why Johnny Can't Manual.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
There was roughly 18 guys out on tonights ride. Killer.

Sadly, I returned home sans bicycle. Left it with the local shop owner to bleed the front brake. The damn thing pulled to the bar on every descent tonight, including one of the really steep ones. Missed the optimal line on a steep dusty chute because of said brake and took the sketchy as fuck high line, as I had the brake pulled to the bar as hard as I could...no stopping power at all. Almost shat my pants on that one and thought I was going to have to ditch the bike and go sailing into the rhubarb.

Wore the @boostindoubles hops dude shirt tonight, because I'm dumb and forgot to pack a plastic shirt.

No flats to report on my EXO Minion DHR II's. :brows: