Quantcast

♢♢○ Tuesday GMT ○♢♢

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Normal visibility out my windows of 25+miles is down to 25ft due to cloud/fog or impending invasion War of the Worlds stylee.

Thanks Trump!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hvlp: high volume of material
Lv: low volume ****

Ideally you want a high volume of paint delivered at as low a pressure as possible to atomizer the material, but you also want to paint efficiently. If the goal is good coverage in a single pass higher volume is desirable, but still at low pressure to reduce turbulence and overspray.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Stayed home with Haley sick yesterday and laid tile. Put in an offer for a house we didn't get. Stuck here at work. F this.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I know notning of about paint, home mainenance or lift kits... but I did mange 7.5 miles on the treadmill and 1200 meters in the pool - a distance that took me 63 minutes so I'm thinking it must be pretty painful to watch. In my defense - gunt increases resistance.

Went grocery shopping for the first time in forever, there are no shoppers at 10AM on a Tuesday. I was in and out in 10 minutes. I bought 2 pints of organic raspberries for $12 that I am going to eat with yogurt and oats. Thats living large on the prairie.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
extra week of vacation sometime before summer being man servant to brother in colorado after hernia operation.....ok with it.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Last week I found out my best friend from high school's mom had stage 4 lung cancer and had a few months left to live. Today I got a call from my buddy's wife that his mom has taken a turn for the worse, that she's been admitted to palliative care and is unconscious. They don't expect her to wake up again. She was like my second mom in high school. She was always so kind and calm and understanding. I know we don't last forever, but goddam it seems like it was too early. fucking cancer. I'll be heading over tonight to say my goodbyes.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
First lap was money. Came down under tram tower three, under gondola, and back to tram. Probably 6% moisture content. The out the gates lap was just 'why not' , but only a few tracks in there....

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Last week I found out my best friend from high school's mom had stage 4 lung cancer and had a few months left to live. Today I got a call from my buddy's wife that his mom has taken a turn for the worse, that she's been admitted to palliative care and is unconscious. They don't expect her to wake up again. She was like my second mom in high school. She was always so kind and calm and understanding. I know we don't last forever, but goddam it seems like it was too early. fucking cancer. I'll be heading over tonight to say my goodbyes.

Ouch. My condolences.

I just got word that a good friend's father passed away. It was sudden. The closure and unresolved issues made it weirdly unemotional.

"The time that we kill keeps us alive."
-Rise Against

Sorry.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
NOS crabon skiboots acquired. #crabonforever

They are a bit shorter than my previous too small boots, but first impression is that they can be coerced into cooperation - with a help of a boot fitter who can bake the shells for me. :D

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Is that a euphemism for Male Prostitute?
Crash course on company structure in modern world:

1. Top level - board of directors. Not prostitutes. Have fun with prostitutes.
2. Top level +1 - CEO. A mistress of the board of directors. Prostitute with privileges.
3. All remaining levels below CEO. Male and female prostitutes.