Quantcast

♤♡◇♧weds gfmt♧◇♡♤

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I'll swing by Golden Bike Shop on the way back from riding Sunday morning and show it to them. But I already lost use of the bike for 3 weeks with the rear triangle crack earlier this season.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
All you guys that say Moose won't give chase and are not dangerous ..

Started my day off with a nice brisk run from a bull moose...... he was friggin pissed.
i've never said that. if anything, IIRC the general RM consensus on moose is they are not to be fucked with, and one should keep their distance.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Mmm... tacos. I think that is what I will eat right now.

Coming up on 2 months since I imploded my hand. Still no clean bill of health in sight. It re-sprains if I look at it funny. Dammit!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Flexibility is worth less when one's broke-ass Nukeproof sits in the shop for weeks. :D
I have it back! It's on the stand in the garage, with the shock on a 2-day to Fox... I need to figure out my plans for that rear wheel too...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Went for a short hike tonight. How and why in the hell are the mosquitos still around???

Thought this mushroom was a volleyball...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So here I am minding my own business here at the Dressage Championships hanging with my wife and the guy who has the contract to provide Emt's for the show comes up to me. Long story short the EMT for the show can't make Saturday and he is still recovering from heart surgery and doesn't feel strong enough to do it. I always carry a spare uniform and gear in the camper so now I'm getting paid to be here.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
any CO monkeys know anything about st. anthony hospital in lakewood? buddy visiting the area got broke off pretty bad and is laid up there. destroyed collarbone and wrist, also broke pelvis and other hand and compressed vertebrae in back! sounds trbl.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
any CO monkeys know anything about st. anthony hospital in lakewood? buddy visiting the area got broke off pretty bad and is laid up there. destroyed collarbone and wrist, also broke pelvis and other hand and compressed vertebrae in back! sounds trbl.
I think I know a girl who is a nurse there. I've been there, got good care.
Does your buddy need anything? Personal supplies? Smuggled gyros and beer? Let me know. I'll hook him up.