Quantcast

♧◇♡♤Day 1/7 ♤♡◇♧

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Evening. COLD here again. Started of winter break with a gymnastics competition. Oldest got 1st overall, on bars, beam, floor and 3rd on vault; Youngest got 2nd overall, on beam, bars and floor and 3rd on vault too. Then visited with family for the night. Tomorrow and Wednesday we have play rehearsal and then I'll be working on donations for our State Gymnastics Competition (our team is hosting). good times. Might even do our taxes lol

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Holy crap, it’s humbling to be shown how much you don’t actually know about language. I do like a challenge. Joined a local gym, OMFG, it’s next to two universities, so just SO many hot girls to avoid eye contact with.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Open with "soy gringo"
Last time we were in Costa Rica a couple of the locals asked us where we were from and if there were any Mexicans in Colorado. They then said something about "Hormigas" which I heard, but didn't quite follow. My wife however, uncorked. "SOY!" and a slew of expletive's that I did follow, in spanish. Made for an awkward afternoon.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Last time we were in Costa Rica a couple of the locals asked us where we were from and if there were any Mexicans in Colorado. They then said something about "Hormigas" which I heard, but didn't quite follow. My wife however, uncorked. "SOY!" and a slew of expletive's that I did follow, in spanish. Made for an awkward afternoon.
Were they saying something like ‘Mexicans are invading like ants’ or something similar?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Surprisingly no. An X30 my friend...
Out of my pay grade. I live in the land of Rotax and KA. And even then, our club is starting the process of thinning the juniors out of KA and over to Rotax. One motor to rule them all (the way through development).

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Out of my pay grade. I live in the land of Rotax and KA. And even then, our club is starting the process of thinning the juniors out of KA and over to Rotax. One motor to rule them all (the way through development).
Surprisingly no Rotax here (wish there was). Rotax is kinda like the KT100 used to be (as you said, one motor to rule them all). An overall better value IMO as well. I was after a KA, but....let's just say this was reasonably priced and if I want to race, there is a sizable "heavy" class for us biscuit lovin' folks. I'd love to have a KZ but I think my wallet would implode.