Quantcast

♪♪♪ farty Friday GMT ♪♪♪

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I thought it was some weird-ass pressed egg white abomination as well.

I am eating today. But not tomorrow.
I was thinking like egg mcmuffin type egg but cooked to hell and back.

fact- the last egg mcmuffin i ate (prolly over a decade ago) grossed me out so bad cuz i realized that egg mcmuffin farts smell exactly like an egg mcmuffin.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was thinking like egg mcmuffin type egg but cooked to hell and back.

fact- the last egg mcmuffin i ate (prolly over a decade ago) grossed me out so bad cuz i realized that egg mcmuffin farts smell exactly like an egg mcmuffin.
It turns out nice and round because I have a nice little 5" cast iron skillet I cook them in.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Work effectively cancelled because small child is sick. Currently sleeping in my lap. Getting paint estimates for ours and mil house shortly.

Spent yesterday evening getting Google home set up. Haley has a mini in her room now (was free) so she's using it to organize her morning (alarm, weather for attire, alarms for when we need to go, etc). Got all the phones setup for voice command the and the mini's to identify each voice. Still stuck on getting it to play a specific Spotify list, owned by a specific person on voice command, but it's doable; I just need to figure out how.

Have spent the last hour finding new recipes, putting them into my food tracker and saving their location. Got a while bunch for the next few weeks to try; lots of pork on the radar. I might get a whole pig this year vs a cow and see how that goes. We are transitioning to a lot of pork because there is more fat/$ vs beef. It's also a lot environmentally cleaner and given I eat a lot of meat, I'll do what I can.
Might get to ski tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath of Hannah's still sick.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Really, you guys get hung up on the shape of the egg, but not the fact that there is some weird green goop on the heel of old bread and there is clearly no napkin under the fork ? Really ? Not to mention the frozen hash brown that looks suspiciously like it came from McDonalds. And there isn't even a wok visible in that photo. If it really is a photo. So disappointed in teh monkey. :monkey:

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yeah, that's clearly a hash brown from a box. But we didn't want to gang up on him. Just the egg. Just the egg.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just found out that I might be picking up a client in Aspen area. Involves 3-day trips to Aspen semi-annually. I'll be going in January... I might just make a long weekend out of it.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I was trying to figure out wtf everyone was freaking about.......

Can it really be true that Jon and I are the only people that own a pan just for eggs??????.
We've had a mini cast iron egg skillet for going on 30 years.
Most used pan in the house.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Well, to be honest - most days I just drink coffee until around noon. :D
Intermittent fasting, my good man!

:monocle:

/me cooks bacon on a baking sheet with aluminum foil atop it, in the oven. Super easy cleanup and comes out just fine

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Intermittent fasting, my good man!

:monocle:

/me cooks bacon on a baking sheet with aluminum foil atop it, in the oven. Super easy cleanup and comes out just fine
I bake mine in the oven as well. Perfect every time. I do the cookie sheet method when we have company

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
You guys are fucking weird. I simply cook bacon in whatever random pan I happen to have, and then the eggs go directly into the hot bacon grease in the random pan.

I don't eat bacon and eggs all that much, though... so... carry on. :D
Shit... that's my diet. I always trying to find new ways to eat pig and eggs.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river