Quantcast

✓✓✓ Friderp it is now Friderp √√√

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

Just woke up :rofl:. The past few days were insane getting everything out of the house and getting the camper ready. Signed the papers yesterday so I have now traded my house for a healthy stack of cash.

Gotta wrap up a few things in the Denver area today and we’ll hit the road west tomorrow.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
woof. a bunch of big stuff wrapping at work, urge to kill subsiding. for whatever reason the morons in power only gave us next wednesday off for the 4th holiday. many peoples taking much or all of the week off anyways. i'm not, don't have the time to spare, so it should make for an easy week.

gonna be a hot one this weekend. gotta get some yardwork done. try and squeeze in some riding.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
NO YOU MAY NOT HAVE 15 MORE MINUTES ON YOUR TABLET!!! THE TIMER IS GOING OFF NAOW!!! MAKE THE BEEPING STOP AND PACK YO SHIT FOR THE WEEKEND!!

Soccer tournament all weekend. Cousins wedding tomorrow across the state. Child staying with other soccer family tomorrow while we go to said wedding. House looks like the demigordon has been through here and I need clean laundry. ....all I want is to sneak back to those trails I found this week.... not today skibunny, not today.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Haven't been there since I hurt my thumb last year. I hear what used to be rooty as fuck loamy awesomeness got bro-flowed.

:disgust:
I havent been there before so I will not know the travesty of the dumbing down. Just need to not get run over by these dozers.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Humidex now at 94 freedom units and rising. No end in sight either... lord help me.
This.

Have my bike in the back of my car. Hopefully my Sram Guide brakes don't melt. :busted:

Dude I just looked and its supposed to feel like 117 freedom ball melting units tomorrow. I'm going to swimming...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
for whatever reason, mucoff bike cleaner kills ants on contact
edit: no wasps though
So this was bad enough I opted to let/pay someone else to deal with it.... Got a friend that is an exterminator so I got a good deal......... Turns out, there is a huge colony underneath my garage, and at least one more in the front yard, and back yard.

He has a rig with a long ass drill that injects directly into the colonies.... Well, there are three holes in my garage floor, ants up top were simply sprayed, plus front and back yard treated.......... Let's see how this works

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
was it the IBM person who said that you were easily replaced?
No, actually. It was one of our "automation experts" (FTE). The same guy that promised a demo of UFT and we built a framework with it the first month here before he finished said demo.

So the talk is UFT(HP) is too speny so they want to move to RTW (IBM) and it seems to be about 3x more than UFT. So I guess we shall see.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
what's humidity normally like?
NC and PA are real similar in summer temps and humidity with NC being just a wee bit moar.

When you're used to 3%... yeah. Feels muggy.

:D
That low and I get nose bleeds.

59% here today, which is on the lower side for summer
No kidding. Some days when it's 100°+ with near matching humidity and I swear I can hear the fluid in my brain boil out in the woods. Does tend to keep the fair-weather riders away though so there is that.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That sounds like a horrible idea. A big part of the value of super luxury/rare cars is the carry value for rich people to avoid taxes when they die. You can disappear a car, painting, etc or give it as a gift at a lower tax level than normal inheritance tax. For "normal reach" cars like the M and sub-$100k cars (if that high), you get people buying cars because they want to own and drive them. Buying a sliver as an investment is functionally retarded.