Quantcast

✠✠✠GMT FRIDAY If you don't like me doing it then GET UP EARLIER GMT✠✠✠

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Got my $20 back from the ebay seller of my wacky crankset. Now I debate whether to sell them to break even or keep them as they were wicked cheap for what they are.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Man, it was tough rolling out bed at 6:30 this morning after nine hours of coma sleep. Wife has been away for two nights now and I have managed to keep the pets alive. I did throw away a plant though. :monkey:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I've had the weirdest day yesterday. First I want to buy tickets for Stormzy (UK Rapper, probably not known to most people in the US despite headlining Glastonbury) and my GF tells me not to and decides to give my my next months Birthday gift early and it's a trip we will take to Berlin for his concert plus some art stuff and food stuff and meeting friends. So i'm incredibely happy. Best gift ever.

Then the day becomes weird and since the story was personal I will only give you a glimpse. Basically an old neighbor of mine, who with my GF treat like family, a recent widow decided to blackmail us into getting a Christian marriage this year by saying "I will die soon (perfect health btw) get married before I die". How do you reason with that?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Running low on coffee beans, so I placed an order with the roaster last night. I should have them by Monday. Left ankle is sore today must be working it hard in the gym. win..

coffee then off to shuttle people around. At least its all local today so I get to avoid the Friday head for the slopes plus commute hell that will be I580.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
I like tea
And I love biscuits
Dentist appointment
Yeah I missed it

My leaves in the harbor
Redcoats coming
Empire shrinking
Colonies come gunnin
Props for that though actually Stormzy has great teeth. He still seeps tea in his recent diss track. I seriously recommend Stormzy and Wiley. Especially their recent diss tracks towards each other since they are amazing writers.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Props for that though actually Stormzy has great teeth. He still seeps tea in his recent diss track. I seriously recommend Stormzy and Wiley. Especially their recent diss tracks towards each other since they are amazing writers.
Well, yeah, brits get heathcare. British teeth aren't "special luxury bones" as I've heard them referred to in America.

He's on Spotify, so I'll give him a listen.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Well, yeah, brits get heathcare. British teeth aren't "special luxury bones" as I've heard them referred to in America.

He's on Spotify, so I'll give him a listen.
Listen to the singles.

Also blame brits teeth on years of inbreeding. That's why non white brits have non british teeth. Screwed up teeth are a real sign of nobility.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Currently sitting in pre-op at Children’s for Hannah. She’s getting tubes for her ears and her adnoids removed today.

Plan on working during and afterwards. Yeah fun.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So the awkward job went to someone else. I'm not sad about it, but I do still need something more substantial than month to month. Or not, maybe this is my life now. Yay.

Get to do some troubleshooting on the car this weekend. It has decided to drain the battery overnight. So I have that to look forward to. Today is feeling like a shed day. You know where to find me if anyone cares.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
how old and how christian is she? like full blown white jesus koolaid christian?
She is 90+, lived through the massacre of Poles in Ukraine. She is also supper nice and never imposed her religion on us before. If you think a nice old lady you think of her but she also has a ton of energy and is very present and smart.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
She is 90+, lived through the massacre of Poles in Ukraine. She is also supper nice and never imposed her religion on us before. If you think a nice old lady you think of her but she also has a ton of energy and is very present and smart.
tell her you're a jew?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Only one in the house up at this point, doggos and wife are still snoozing. Man do we have some lazy and good doggos.

Thinking I'll make some home made pizza sauce and dough for tonight. It's either that or chicken piccata with garlicky bread crumb broccoli. Haven't made up my mind yet.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Kind of want...

I dig it. Would be excellent fun on the roads around me, right up until I came up on a soccer mom doing 5 below in a gargantuan SUV.

I want somebody to build that in an electric format. I've been looking at i3s for that reason- short range, quick, RWD dynamics. I think it would be so much fun. LEAF nismo?