Quantcast

❍︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎ Meth Wednesday GMT ❍︎♏︎⧫︎♒︎

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, that actually went really well. Very good conversation and I think a lot of my answers were either better than he expected or were better than others he's gotten. It's a prime spot, it's a new position that would take the framework the engineers build and extend it for each project, then level up the 2 guys they have now to do it.

An automation go between. It's totally green field because they just started building the framework, so I can help there, too. I for one am excited.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wow, that actually went really well. Very good conversation and I think a lot of my answers were either better than he expected or were better than others he's gotten. It's a prime spot, it's a new position that would take the framework the engineers build and extend it for each project, then level up the 2 guys they have now to do it.

An automation go between. It's totally green field because they just started building the framework, so I can help there, too. I for one am excited.
Permanent position?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Nice to hear, Señor Sausage! I'm listening to my wife in a meeting on the phone... and have a sneaking suspicion she gon' quit soon. :panic: :rofl:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I hope to have an in person this week at the other gig. This contract still might pan out. It's an interesting gig, but would further pigeon hole my skills unless I continued coursework the whole time.

Oregon tech overtime is straight time, not 1.5. This short gig will likely include OT, but straight time sucks. #firstworldproblems

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Jesus fuck I have been trying to quit my job since Monday and my boss just won't have it. He just keeps moving the goalposts "how about tomorrow, just take till then". this is bonkers.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Jesus fuck I have been trying to quit my job since Monday and my boss just won't have it. He just keeps moving the goalposts "how about tomorrow, just take till then". this is bonkers.
Naw, man - just write up the resignation letter and leave it on his desk. Bada bing, bada boom!
Dear "The Man"
Per our discussion on Monday this letter confirms my resignation and two week notice period, starting on Monday 28th with my last day being Friday November 8th.

Love Sandwich
Disgruntled soon to be former employee

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
My scrote had some red tinged oozing for a day or three after ye olde snip snip. Then I pulled out a piece of suture from the incision. Still haven’t gotten testing to see if I pulled out something vital to having it be effective. :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Upgraded a piece of software today that has somehow lingered around from 2004ish. New application server, new SQL instance and new client software. Jumped entire version revisions to today's upgrade.

Somehow, which I'm still trying to get my head around, it went off without a single hiccup or complaint from the users (finance users to boot..). I also finished in under half the alotted downtime. Woot.

Not woot is everyone and myself bailing on tonights ride. But yeah, it's been raining all day, its dark and it's cold out. Winter sucks.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
My scrote had some red tinged oozing for a day or three after ye olde snip snip. Then I pulled out a piece of suture from the incision. Still haven’t gotten testing to see if I pulled out something vital to having it be effective. :D
Dude... pulling out something vital is what makes it effective!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Nothing unusual to report with my scrotum.

New bike hauls. It can pop or plow. Rear suspension was a little harsh, shock needs some dickering.