Quantcast

⬥♋♍&⍓ It's wednesday bitches, where are you?⬥♋♍&⍓

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Second attempt on delivery of new dining room table and this one also had a small nick in the table. May just have to ask for a discount and keep it.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
3rd day of this cold and I will probably spend most of it on the couch. My body is so incredibly sore and achey all over.

Wife's aunt rolls into town today. Good thing I have an excuse to isolate myself, her persona ranges from tolerable at times to insufferable most times.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
what's the current status?

even if I get the correct items, I still have to finagle installation. For example- a rotor 3D setup which is BB386 native needs 2x 2.5mm spacers and 1x 0.5mm spacer to fit in a BB386 frame. Probably. So if I buy used or "fell off the back of the truck, I swear", then I still have to get additional parts to make it fit. I might even have to if I buy new- information is spotty.

I have to look into the FSA setup, as they also make BB386 native systems....but they've switched to a weird proprietary spacing so I have to buy one of their rings, and they don't really say how it should fit. Inner mount? Outer mount? Bolt covers? Regular bolts? We'll see if their customer service is any good.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
even if I get the correct items, I still have to finagle installation. For example- a rotor 3D setup which is BB386 native needs 2x 2.5mm spacers and 1x 0.5mm spacer to fit in a BB386 frame. Probably. So if I buy used or "fell off the back of the truck, I swear", then I still have to get additional parts to make it fit. I might even have to if I buy new- information is spotty.

I have to look into the FSA setup, as they also make BB386 native systems....but they've switched to a weird proprietary spacing so I have to buy one of their rings, and they don't really say how it should fit. Inner mount? Outer mount? Bolt covers? Regular bolts? We'll see if their customer service is any good.
like i mentioned in your other thread, eewings are 386 compatible, have the appropriate bling factor, but have the threaded preload collar so you don't have to futz with excess spacers.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

I might go get my 'do did today in prep for tomorrow. Meeting with a business analyst and a project manager as "technical folks" aren't in the downtown office. I will be working with both of them and would report to homeboy in Phoenix. It is a weird spot, working in a weird space that I am just not sure how I feel about yet. It's a perm gig with good salary and other than my month to month here, I have shit else on the table. See how tomorrow goes, I guess.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The whole situation of my girlfriend's dad having a stroke, being in the hospital for weeks, no short term memory and then finding a mass in the brain is really taking a serious toll on her mental health. It doesn't help that she's an only child and her dad is in hospital an hour away.

It's a struggle...hoping things turn up and we can get away for a week. It'll help her to be away from the stress, work etc etc

Moar coffee.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
The whole situation of my girlfriend's dad having a stroke, being in the hospital for weeks, no short term memory and then finding a mass in the brain is really taking a serious toll on her mental health. It doesn't help that she's an only child and her dad is in hospital an hour away.

It's a struggle...hoping things turn up and we can get away for a week. It'll help her to be away from the stress, work etc etc

Moar coffee.
Brutal. Get the coffee. Do the things.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Also, spotted this on Craigslist:

A good 18" for Lil Man is $250, this is $450 new and fucking sweet. If I can get it for $100 or so, it could be a sweet upgrade to the Redline 16. I figure he's likely on an 18 for 2 years, so totally worth it.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I ran into a friend I haven't seen in years, cool guy. He always had a tendency of punching me in the chest as some sort of friendly greeting. I had forgot about that until yesterday. I punched him back instinctively. I knocked him down and then realized what I had done. Everyone was mad at me. It was rather difficult to explain to the Security at Walmart. They asked me to leave. I understood.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I ran into a friend I haven't seen in years, cool guy. He always had a tendency of punching me in the chest as some sort of friendly greeting. I had forgot about that until yesterday. I punched him back instinctively. I knocked him down and then realized what I had done. Everyone was mad at me. It was rather difficult to explain to the Security at Walmart. They asked me to leave. I understood.
which walmart?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Well aparantly you can add or replace Metalsmith with Miracle Worker for my jerb title cuz like teh Sweet Baby Jesus I too gotta be on time. Customer," Is it too late to get her ring done by Christmas ?" Me,"not a problem, just need a deposit."

Also have two other one-of-a-kind commissions, 8 pairs of low end earrings and one pendant ahead of "her ring".

:panic: