Quantcast

⬥♋♍&⍓ It's wednesday bitches, where are you?⬥♋♍&⍓

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well aparantly you can add or replace Metalsmith with Miracle Worker for my jerb title cuz like teh Sweet Baby Jesus I too gotta be on time. Customer," Is it too late to get her ring done by Christmas ?" Me,"not a problem, just need a deposit."

Also have two other one-of-a-kind commissions, 8 pairs of low end earrings and one pendant ahead of "her ring".

:panic:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Well aparantly you can add or replace Metalsmith with Miracle Worker for my jerb title cuz like teh Sweet Baby Jesus I too gotta be on time. Customer," Is it too late to get her ring done by Christmas ?" Me,"not a problem, just need a deposit."

Also have two other one-of-a-kind commissions, 8 pairs of low end earrings and one pendant ahead of "her ring".

:panic:
And where is my grill in this queue?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Apparently everyone in my household had lice. Expensive in-home delousing service now over with. Drama! (Likely inevitable given 3 kids, two in school/preschool.)

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I’d rather go to Smoakland.

In other news, I bought a wahoo kickr core today.
When wife asked about one I looked last week. Didn't want to rush into spending 720 beer tokens though. Where did you purchase from?