Quantcast

0887/)( it's finally over Friday#&&$7748

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Getting some messages off early, then off to the Ortho, dropping the M for PPI, back for a client call, finally getting the garage door scheduled to be fixed, and then from finishing the day. This week could not be over soon enough...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
WOOOOOOO FRIDERP!!!! Last day of work before a week of vacation in Vermont riding some bikes. But oops, don't know where my full face is for Burke or Killington. I guess I'll go full enderpo.

Installing 52" tv in my office today. :)

Replaced the hitch portion of my bike rack last night. Holy crap, I don't know how the bolts didn't round out on that, they snapped something fierce undoing them. Luckily my knuckles avoided contact with the ground and other sharp objects. :D Doing that job in the underground parking garage that is 95 degrees and humid as balls was fun!

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
52”? What is this, a TV for midgets?!

I shall ride today. Golden Bike Shop day they have retensioned the wheel.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Sports that include running disagree with my groin, le sore today. Not sure if riding today, or if I go straight to adult drinks at 4PM.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I think I may have caught plane cooties, this does not tally with plans for bikecation next week.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Getting some messages off early, then off to the Ortho, dropping the M for PPI, back for a client call, finally getting the garage door scheduled to be fixed, and then from finishing the day. This week could not be over soon enough...
Good luck with the M. I hung out with a guy who (claims he) has an E30 M3 and 80s era 911. I think we just became best friends.

Scooped up an older spec Hotrock for the kiddo. Nice and cheap, I can upgrade a few things and get her a nicer bike as she gets a bit older if she sticks with it. Not sure the Hotrock is good enough, as it's only a cromo frame. It's far nicer than any bike I owned until I was 15 (she's 5). I wonder if I have a problem sometimes....

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Long weekend since yesterday. My friend is judging in a street food competition run by the biggest newspaper in Poland. The topic this year is really dumb since it's street food from early 90s just post communist Poland. This means a lot of BAAAAD food. We went to a ton of places yesterday. Some super cheap vegan place. Good if you are hungry but rather bland. Them some stand with hot dog rolls filled with mushrooms and onions (worst thing I have eaten in years), then some Pol Viet (generalized Asian food created by Vietnamese people to suit polish tastes. A bit like Chinese takeout in US) which was surprisingly good but the highpoint was an oldest Pizzeria in Poland run by an ex sports journalist from the communist era. He learned how to make pizza in Sweden in the 80s so his recipes are weird but also tasty. Also the Polish president was on the opening of his tiny pizza place in 93 since he was the minister of sports and knew the guy from sports journalist days. Cool guy, has same people working for him for 25 years.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Rather attractive, nice young nurse is assisting my Ortho this morning. I think I've crossed into creepy old man threshold, at least in my head.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good luck with the M. I hung out with a guy who (claims he) has an E30 M3 and 80s era 911. I think we just became best friends.

Scooped up an older spec Hotrock for the kiddo. Nice and cheap, I can upgrade a few things and get her a nicer bike as she gets a bit older if she sticks with it. Not sure the Hotrock is good enough, as it's only a cromo frame. It's far nicer than any bike I owned until I was 15 (she's 5). I wonder if I have a problem sometimes....
Guy that found the WTB ad has an e30 M3. He's a friend of a friend and straight lined it to me after the picture had a rack with a Yeti sticker on it, figuring it might be mine. Cool dude with a collection of cool old BMWs including an e34 M5 that is immaculate.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Guy that found the WTB ad has an e30 M3. He's a friend of a friend and straight lined it to me after the picture had a rack with a Yeti sticker on it, figuring it might be mine. Cool dude with a collection of cool old BMWs including an e34 M5 that is immaculate.
That is nice that it is going to someone who cares about / collects ///Ms

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I miss having a fireplace. I just looked at a house yesterday. Perfect fixer upper, but no fireplace.
we have an insert. its been fantastic. to be fair this year i ordered more firewood than in the past since my wife will be home with the kids full time.