Quantcast

10 months to build, 10 days to destroy...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
justsomeguy said:
Child, your assumptions are making you look like a dolt once again.

It's still not pretty.
What does the I mean, anyway? Is Infiniti more exquisite and luxurious than Infinity, or does it just do well to avoid a trademark issue?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The Kadvang said:
I love salvia.
What that stuff like? The last time I was in Toronto someone offered me some. I passed on it as I know nothing about it. Do you chew it or smoke it? What effect does it have?

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
jdcamb said:
What that stuff like? The last time I was in Toronto someone offered me some. I passed on it as I know nothing about it. Do you chew it or smoke it? What effect does it have?
Its pretty awesome. I shall make a post in beer and food honoring it as to not clutter this most excellent of threads.

J

JRB

biker3 said:
Your little argument with Loco is cute by the way. You and him are on a totally different level.... Together. Keep telling yourself how great you are, its quite contradictory and hilarious to those with some sense.
Holy smokes. I think this is my first ever RM compliment. :D

The refreshing thing here is that there are quite a few kids that are acting like complete douches, and are taking the high road. Props to you kids. :thumb:

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
I have the feeling that a lot of the posters in this thread got "does not play well with others" written on their kindergarten report cards. :rolleyes:
^^^^^^^^^^^^I see one. :clue: This is better than you and Brian though.

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
In fact, I DID get that on my report card back in the day.

It's no secret that Brian doesn't care for me and that I don't care for him. At least our pissing matches usually stop by page 3 or so.
ahahahahahaha

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
i dont care about the 15 pages of post that is just sad and tp im sorry man. hope there is something that i can do and when you guys get a new local let me know and i will personally come down to help build. its the least i can do for my boys down in sc.