Quantcast

2005 soul cycles

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Chad actually wanted us to wait to post pics until he gets the studio shots. Should be done this week.

I just got off the phone, ordered a Flat Black 15.5" Titan, should see it the end of the week or first of next. Awesome!:)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yah i just got the e-mail from him. he does not want them e-mailed either.

didnt see this?

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Just placed my order for an 18" Titan. Should have it and big box of parts to slap on it in about 2 weeks or so. Oh yeah!

mike67

Monkey
Nov 15, 2001
California
redical said:
DO any of you Soul Riders have any of the 05 pics you can email me? Site is still down.
Heres a shot of the new Titan..
My apologies, I'm sponsored on the level 2 program, that's why I have the pics....didn't know they were still top secret, my mistake :(

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
mplutodh1 said:
Chad actually wanted us to wait to post pics until he gets the studio shots. Should be done this week.

I just got off the phone, ordered a Flat Black 15.5" Titan, should see it the end of the week or first of next. Awesome!:)
or this?

i am asking politely please take the pic down.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
mike67 said:
Heres a shot of the new Titan..
My apologies, I'm sponsored on the level 2 program, that's why I have the pics....didn't know they were still top secret, my mistake :(
its ok i flew off the handle a little there. sorry about that. i am sponsored by them as well and we are all excited but chad wants them up on his site first. they are some sexy frames though. especially the matte black titan.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i have not ordered yet. i have to get some other financial situations taken care of. However the medium in black is going to be my choice. I loved the last year model titan (the one in the pic on the first page).

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
biggins said:
i have not ordered yet. i have to get some other financial situations taken care of. However the medium in black is going to be my choice. I loved the last year model titan (the one in the pic on the first page).
The 15" Titans are so beefy!!! I want to get that light blue one that was pictured in the emails sent out. :evil: Those things look hella sexy. :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Waiting to get my hands on a demo short travel FS XC bike. Spoke to Chad and hopefully things will work out and I'll be racing it come spring.

I'll probably pick up a 15.5" Titan in either blk or wht in the spring as well. :)

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
McGRP01 said:
Waiting to get my hands on a demo short travel FS XC bike. Spoke to Chad and hopefully things will work out and I'll be racing it come spring.

I'll probably pick up a 15.5" Titan in either blk or wht in the spring as well. :)
I'm hoping to get a proto demo of the FR one. The CAD pics look pretty sweet of those so far too.

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
The Loki is specifically for jumping/4x/urban, whereas the Titan is a more general freeride frame, so they have different geometry and are made for different forks.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
titan is the same link as the monk....
but cool. i would want either, i need a new bike anyhow...

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
a 14.5 loki would be decent but i dunno if itd be to short for me. bout 6' or so tall. Oh well i got my chase for now.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
well then damn put me on the list i really need a hardtail for when i move to nasheville. my sgs will be negleted with all that pavement. and man the puke green is awsome.